Wanted - Michael Kors fans !!!!

Even my DH said he is happy about this because he always thought there should be one. He's a little worried now that he's actually happy about it though, he really shouldn't care. :roflmfao:

I've never actually witnessed the birth of a new sub-forum before, I'm kind of excited, it's like having a baby. Well I've never actually had a baby, but I can't imagine it being as exciting as this. :lolots:

How will we know when it's up - except for checking every 5 minutes!!?? And I wonder where they will put it since he does both high end bags and less expensive bags? I guess in the "designer" as opposed to "premium designer".

you'll know it's open when you start seeing all of the existing MK threads have been moved. They'll probably have little arrows on the left-hand side and when you click on the thread to reply, you'll be directed to the new sub-forum where the thread should be housed

My guess is that it'll probably be housed in the Designer Forum since MbyMK is more popular and the clothing/shoes are wrapped up in there as well -- I know he started out as a Premium Designer, ad a lot of people still buy those bags (that's where most of my interest is), but I think he's probably more well known because of his more "economical" lines

Last edited:
Awesome, thanks so much for the info. I didn't know that all the existing threads would be moved over, that's great!!

I'm so excited to do my reveals over there, it makes going to the outlet even more fun now.

you'll know it's open when you start seeing all of the existing MK threads have been moved. They'll probably have little arrows on the left-hand side and when you click on the thread to reply, you'll be directed to the new sub-forum where the thread should be housed

My guess is that it'll probably be housed in the Designer Forum since MbyMK is more popular and the clothing/shoes are wrapped up in there as well -- I know he started out as a Premium Designer, ad a lot of people still buy those bags (that's where most of my interest is), but I think he's probably more well known because of his more "economical" lines

it can be a time consuming project, so it may take a while to get the forum up and running and then to move all of the MK threads over, especially since they're housed throughout tPF and not just in the General Handbags section. They then need to assign Mods and organize the new sub-forum.

I'm going to the Michael Kors outlet on Saturday for the first time - I'll actually be able to do a reveal in the brand new MK thread. MORE EXCITED I COULD NOT BE!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

Okay Yoda! LOL! I am so happy for you too :smile:! I am going to head up there this month too -- I have some vacation time coming! I can not go on Saturday because I have to work -- it would have been great to meet up and drool over MK though :smile:!

Oops, that might change .. LOL .. they are open until 9pm on Saturdays!!

Last edited:
Okay Yoda! LOL! I am so happy for you too :smile:! I am going to head up there this month too -- I have some vacation time coming! I can not go on Saturday because I have to work -- it would have been great to meet up and drool over MK though :smile:!

Oops, that might change .. LOL .. they are open until 9pm on Saturdays!!

I'll probably be there somewhere around 2:00 if we leave at 9:00 on Saturday. I'll probably be at MK for a good 2 hours if I know me. :P Then we have dinner plans and I'll have to go back on Sunday to do the rest of the mall! I can't wait!!

Yoda. :roflmfao: