Want to help me choose a gift?

well the saddle 23 color i was eyeing ( heather grey) sold out. based on comments about Page's strap length i ruled that one out too ( i am nearly 5'7) .then the rogue shoulder bag i was eyeing sold out!

thanks to a few recommendations in this thread i am now seriously considering a rogue 25- stuck between ruby red or metallic smoke keith haring. i really am the worst at decisions, but its a fun one to get to make!

Reactions: tealocean and Syren
well the saddle 23 color i was eyeing ( heather grey) sold out. based on comments about Page's strap length i ruled that one out too ( i am nearly 5'7) .then the rogue shoulder bag i was eyeing sold out!

thanks to a few recommendations in this thread i am now seriously considering a rogue 25- stuck between ruby red or metallic smoke keith haring. i really am the worst at decisions, but its a fun one to get to make!
Both are so pretty and i think the rogue 25 is a good decision i love that it has many option to carry it and the size i really want one i was eye the smoke colored one and the oxblood but they are such nice bags!!

Reactions: Syren and laurenrr