Wanna see something gorgeous?

Ahh! I've been wanting that bag for months but it was never the right time for me to bid on it:smile: Congratulations! It looks gorgeous...How do you like it? Does the red look like that in person, or is it brighter/darker? What size is it?
Also I'm loving that Coach wallet you have in there...is that still in stores, and how much is it? I love all your stuff:heart:

Ahh! I've been wanting that bag for months but it was never the right time for me to bid on it:smile: Congratulations! It looks gorgeous...How do you like it? Does the red look like that in person, or is it brighter/darker? What size is it?
Also I'm loving that Coach wallet you have in there...is that still in stores, and how much is it? I love all your stuff:heart:
Thanks! The red is pretty much the same as in the pictures. It's a deep red but not too dark. I got the wallet for Christmas, it's on Coach Leather Goods still. Soho Signature Wallet in khaki/tobacco. Retails for $218.

poonski said:
its beautiful, i've never seen it in that color before, where did u ordered?
I called outlets around the country and found it in Washington DC. I have a friend that lives nearby and she got it and shipped it to me. They had some in an outlet in south Florida, too.

Lovely bag, I really like the interior. I'm on a red kick I saw a beautiful dooney (I normally dont buy), it was a gorgeous red but the store only had one & it was too small. Congrats. Thanks for sharing.