Wallet Love!

Wallet cousins (sisters?) I bought it in the Curry. There were only 2 left in my state and I grabbed it while I could. You are SUPER lucky to have found that at the outlet!! I never cared for wallets either and then I saw this one and couldn't forget about it. I had to go back and get her. Congrats!!

YAY!!! Wallet sisters!! :yahoo:

I have this wallet in Aubergine and I LOVE it! It's so fabulously organized, and works great as a clutch in a pinch. I love everything about it, glad you do too! Congrats!!!

I have the same wallet isnt it gorgeous!?!? I love the deep slit pockets on the inside to store cash and receipts. And the color and leather is TDF! I wouldn't mind having this in another color but I'm just so in love with this one in particular that I find myself not wanting to switch to ANYTHING else!! : ) Enjoy!

oooh. I too haven't really paid attention to this wallet, but your pictures have me curious. :drool: So I have two questions. I always prefer zip arounds for security. Do you think the turnlock will accidentally open while in your purse? Secondly, do you think you could stick something like an iphone in it without it becoming bulky? TIA!

oooh. I too haven't really paid attention to this wallet, but your pictures have me curious. :drool: So I have two questions. I always prefer zip arounds for security. Do you think the turnlock will accidentally open while in your purse? Secondly, do you think you could stick something like an iphone in it without it becoming bulky? TIA!

The turnlock won't move without a little pressure so I don't think it would spin open on it's own. My iPhone 3GS slips inside but if it had a case on it I think it would be too bulky.

HTH!

I've never really looked at wallets much but on my last trip to the outlet I fell in LOVE with one! I have a ton of pictures to show. Maybe they will help explain why I am crazy for Chelsea!

The leather is very soft and feels pretty thick. I love the thick thick edges!

I'm thinking someone must have wanted to see some items, had them Fed-Exed and returned what they didn't want. My best friend ended up with the little Chelsea Leather Small Bag!

CHELSEA FLAGSHIP LEATHER SLIM ENVELOPE
$248.00
style:45915

screen-capture-10.png
I played with her the other day and I must say she is substantial, functional and gorgeous! congrats!!:woohoo:

Here's my favorite part of this wallet!!

IMG_5165.jpg

I can hide my Coach Cash Stash in this pocket! :roflmfao:

IMG_5166.jpg

:roflmfao: LOL! That is the best pocket of all!

What a great wallet! I love the mixed hardware on the turnlock, the textured leather, and all those pockets for organization! Your pictures are amazing! Thanks for taking the time to share!