Vintage Coach Catalogs

Hi
Do you have a clearer image (text) for these box clutches please from the 2008 Coach Catalog?
MTIA
Zoe x
My scanner doesn't work for books so I took photos. I hope these help. Also a bonus picture.

Attachments

• 20231129_104856.jpg
    20231129_104856.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 31
  • 20231129_104943.jpg
    20231129_104943.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 30
  • 20231129_104809.jpg
    20231129_104809.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 28
Hi All, for the life of me I searched all 27 pages of this thread and cannot find a catalog page for the Bixby Sling bag 9984 or the Soho Small Zip bag 4104. If anyone has it, appreciate if you post it here. Thank you.

Hi All, for the life of me I searched all 27 pages of this thread and cannot find a catalog page for the Bixby Sling bag 9984 or the Soho Small Zip bag 4104. If anyone has it, appreciate if you post it here. Thank you.

Bixby 9984
1996 Preview, p4

Small Zip 4104
1998 Spring p2

Hi I was hoping to have help. I have 2 mystery bags. I looks like a Stewardess bag and the other I don’t know what! The stewardess is #5419 and the other is 9092. Please kindly help!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 8
Hi I was hoping to have help. I have 2 mystery bags. I looks like a Stewardess bag and the other I don’t know what! The stewardess is #5419 and the other is 9092. Please kindly help!!

Please post at the AUTHENTICATE THIS COACH thread in the Coach Shopping forum, and follow the instructions at the top of the page.

Nothing can be identified unless it's been authenticated.

Reactions: Jacynthe
Hi and welcome! Here is a link to the page for authentication.
Read the post pinned to the top of the page and then scroll down to the bottom to post. Post all the pics needed for authentication and then you can help with the styles, etc. Doing it that that way helps to keep the subforums more organized …

Ladies,
I recall seeing a historic posting that detailed the different releases of dustbags…but can I find it for the life of me…no! I can find dribs and drabs but not the sequential list that I seem to remember…

I thought I’d post here in the hope that someone would be able to point me in the right direction.
MTIA
Zoe xx

Ladies,
I recall seeing a historic posting that detailed the different releases of dustbags…but can I find it for the life of me…no! I can find dribs and drabs but not the sequential list that I seem to remember…

I thought I’d post here in the hope that someone would be able to point me in the right direction.
MTIA
Zoe xx
Interesting question, but I'm afraid that I can't help with an answer. I've always wondered if the early, pre-creed, Bonnie-Cashin-designed Coach bags came with a dustbag?

Above is the link for the first post of the Fall 1990 catalog pages. The rest of the catalog is in the posts that follow.
Are we allowed to download these or print them off?

Reactions: Lake Effect