Very 1st Reveal!

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

Saumur

Jul 8, 2014
California
Very pretty! Leather is nice, isn't it? I picked up my first leather Coach on Monday. I haven't taken it out yet, only petted it a few times. :smile:

Jenniedel

Mar 7, 2014
Manila
That is a beautiful bag, love it! My Macy's store has NEVER had any Boroughs, don't understand it, when other Macy's do. :wondering. I would pick up a Borough in a heartbeat at those sale prices...

Isn't she just lovely? Hope you get one soon! ;)

Jenniedel

Mar 7, 2014
Manila
That's really pretty! And you got a Coach bag for your purchase at Macy's? I got my hobo there and did get it in the dustbag, but then just a plastic Macy's shopping bag. Do most Macy's have the Coach boxes and bags? Just curious.

Thanks! Yes they put it in the nice Coach paperbag & even the receipt was handed to me in a cute envelope. Made me feel special haha! I bought my other Coach bag at Macy's in DC last year & it was put in a plastic bag. Inconsistent huh?

Jenniedel

Mar 7, 2014
Manila
letstalkbags, BeachBagGal, jenn805, yellowbernie, dl787, zaara10, ecj*waxy, Canderson22, pursecharm, annpan23, zakksmommy1984 - thank you all very much for your messages! Feels great to share here at tPF. Have a nice day ahead! ;)