Vert Anis vs Rouge Exotic Ostrich Kelly

Cant get any better than this - side by side comparison

resized-20080901181420823.jpg

I love the Rouge Exotique on GHW combo - BUT am tiking if it will look even better on a birkin instead of a kelly. Vert anis looks more "soothing" versus the stunning red and like wat archangel mentioned earlier - it can take you from casual to formal... shld i take the vert anis kelly and search for the rouge exotique birkin taking on the risk that it may take a long time to find it..... someone help!! :confused1:

That was exactly what I was thinking! If finance and the wait isn't the problem, then I'd suggest taking the vert anis ostrich kelly and wait for the rouge exotique ostrich birkin. I agree that the vert anis kelly looks more soothing and elegant - great color for an ostrich kelly. Ask your SA or SM to put you on the wait for a rouge exotique birkin. But if you could only get one, then go for the rouge exotique ostrich kelly. BTW, i LOVE red with ghw!! Tell us what you end up getting!

Cant get any better than this - side by side comparison

resized-20080901181420823.jpg

I love the Rouge Exotique on GHW combo - BUT am tiking if it will look even better on a birkin instead of a kelly. Vert anis looks more "soothing" versus the stunning red and like wat archangel mentioned earlier - it can take you from casual to formal... shld i take the vert anis kelly and search for the rouge exotique birkin taking on the risk that it may take a long time to find it..... someone help!! :confused1:

which bag makes your heart beat faster when you see them IRL? That's the one to get at the end of day. They are both very lovely sellier kellys but I reckon Rouge Exotic is harder to come by... if that is any consideration

From the picture, the quill follicles on the rouge exotic don't look as nice as the vert anis. If you just choose from pictures alone, I would go with the vert anis. I think it's the way the dye took to the skin.

Bornfree I took a pic of my 30 cm Rouge Exotique Ostrich Birkin and have been searching for the coonection for my computer to upload the pic for you.
So far no luck, but will get one when I go to work in the am.
It really is beautiful.

Hunterspoint2, I am hoping to see your pictures because the Rouge Exotique in the above picture somehow looks rather orangey. Might be due to the lighting.