Veau Foulonne ----> Le Foulonne

It's this one, a crossbody. A fellow member bought it in Mimosa. Comes in two sizes. I haven't seen it yet but it's already in stores for SG.
The one in store I saw was the wallet on chain, not the small bag yet. Seems like sg didn’t bring in the bigger one, only brought in the wallet on chain n size small.

How do you find the small size? Does it fit your essentials? It's a bummer that the bigger one is not ordered.
I didn’t see the small one. It wasn’t in yet when I was there. Only managed to see the wallet on chain. This one I attached. It was way too small. Maybe the small size would be big enough for essentials.

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
Pics of the small flap crossbody and both sizes of the zippered crossbody. I like the small flap crossbody. It is very cute and on me, not so small. The base is wide so you can actually fit quite a bit. It does not fit my long card holder so that's a bit of a bummer for me. Now colorwise, I love yellow but Mimosa in Foulonne leather did not look as nice as I will like it to be. Turtledove, on the other hand is a gorgeous neutral. It is not too grey. Just right. In terms of the smaller zippered crossbody, I can fit my long card holder, a key pouch, a LC card case, my phone and tissues. If I need to slip in a small hand sanitizer, it should still fit without bulking. For the larger size, I can fit all my essentials. I like to carry my bags both crossbody and on the shoulder. I have a very short upper body so I prefer to punch more holes so that I can wear it higher as a shoulder bag. The original hole settings as a crossbody bag works for me. For reference, I'm 5"10.

Attachments

• IMG_20210614_125347.jpg
    IMG_20210614_125347.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_20210614_130525.jpg
    IMG_20210614_130525.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_20210614_130432.jpg
    IMG_20210614_130432.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_20210614_130504.jpg
    IMG_20210614_130504.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_20210614_125525.jpg
    IMG_20210614_125525.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_20210614_125649.jpg
    IMG_20210614_125649.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_20210614_125613.jpg
    IMG_20210614_125613.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_20210529_101126.jpg
    IMG_20210529_101126.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 122
Pics of the small flap crossbody and both sizes of the zippered crossbody. I like the small flap crossbody. It is very cute and on me, not so small. The base is wide so you can actually fit quite a bit. It does not fit my long card holder so that's a bit of a bummer for me. Now colorwise, I love yellow but Mimosa in Foulonne leather did not look as nice as I will like it to be. Turtledove, on the other hand is a gorgeous neutral. It is not too grey. Just right. In terms of the smaller zippered crossbody, I can fit my long card holder, a key pouch, a LC card case, my phone and tissues. If I need to slip in a small hand sanitizer, it should still fit without bulking. For the larger size, I can fit all my essentials. I like to carry my bags both crossbody and on the shoulder. I have a very short upper body so I prefer to punch more holes so that I can wear it higher as a shoulder bag. The original hole settings as a crossbody bag works for me. For reference, I'm 5"10.
Do u like any? Will you get any? I’m not too sold yet...

Do u like any? Will you get any? I’m not too sold yet...
I got the larger zippered crossbody today and punched two holes on the strap. I tucked the end of the strap into the bag so no long strap is dangling unsightly outside the bag. I thought of you when I was trying on the bag cos on me, I already find it hanging quite long so I knew that might be your consideration too. Another option will be to alter the strap. Take your time to decide and try it on again to see if it works for you. If it doesn't, it is okay, there will be other options.

I got the larger zippered crossbody today and punched two holes on the strap. I tucked the end of the strap into the bag so no long strap is dangling unsightly outside the bag. I thought of you when I was trying on the bag cos on me, I already find it hanging quite long so I knew that might be your consideration too. Another option will be to alter the strap. Take your time to decide and try it on again to see if it works for you. If it doesn't, it is okay, there will be other options.
I saw the one you bought! I think it will look good with a shorter strap Carried on the shoulder, very modern. :tup:

I think it will look good with a shorter strap Carried on the shoulder, very modern. :tup:
I took some time pondering over it actually. I was concerned whether it looked too flat and big against me but after my SA helped to position the bag higher, I am more comfortable with the look of it as a shoulder bag. I was also able to still wear it as a crossbody after two additional holes were punched. With a base, it is finally more practical of a bag as compared to the other older flat foulonne bag without any base.

Reactions: Lizzys and viewwing

Congrats on the new crossbody! :biggrin: Looking forward to its debut

• Love
Reactions: frenziedhandbag