Veau Foulonne ----> Le Foulonne

Introducing my Black Foulonne Tote. It’s so soft but yet structured and fits so nicely under my arm!

381982f2a23baa6824b618286167291b.jpg
Bag twins! I am such a fan of Foulonne leather. I was searching for a work bag with an outside pocket and was so very happy to find one in Foulonne (I also bought it’s little sister crossbody with a back slip pocket.) Love it! Enjoy.

Here's my contribution, gorgeous backpack. Over a year old, but just realised hadn't posted to this thread. View attachment 4056336

I have this exact bag. I LOVE how you ‘close’ it by pulling the backpack straps. It makes it secure and convenient as it removes one element of closing a bag then putting it on your back/shoulder as that is done in one movement. Hope that makes sense. Those who have the bag should know what I mean!

@TresBeauHermes Thought I will share these two most used Foulonne SLGs. My mum uses her wallet daily and you can see that there is no edge wear to the wallet, no scuffs too. She does not baby it and it is always rubbing against other things like umbrella and water bottle in her Longchamp Mocha Cuir. I can't recall how old this wallet is but definitely more than five years.

Even older is my Foulonne Vermillion key case. It comes with a key ring within but I use it for cards. Foulonne leather is sturdy and yet soft/pliable,enabling you to fit more than expected. No edge wear on mine too. Despite it being a brighter color, it does not get dirty much. I just clean it with a leather cleaner... though I must say only twice all these years and not because it was dirty. I just wanted to show it some love by cleaning it.

If you are looking for a workhorse SLG, I highly recommend this line. I can't think of any cons except that I really hope LC comes up with more colors for the line.

Hope this helps and feel free to ask any questions. I will be most happy to share. IMG_20190303_131943.jpgCollage%202019-03-03%2013_20_45.jpgIMG_20190303_131709.jpgIMG_20190303_131909.jpg

@TresBeauHermes Thought I will share these two most used Foulonne SLGs. My mum uses her wallet daily and you can see that there is no edge wear to the wallet, no scuffs too. She does not baby it and it is always rubbing against other things like umbrella and water bottle in her Longchamp Mocha Cuir. I can't recall how old this wallet is but definitely more than five years.

Even older is my Foulonne Vermillion key case. It comes with a key ring within but I use it for cards. Foulonne leather is sturdy and yet soft/pliable,enabling you to fit more than expected. No edge wear on mine too. Despite it being a brighter color, it does not get dirty much. I just clean it with a leather cleaner... though I must say only twice all these years and not because it was dirty. I just wanted to show it some love by cleaning it.

If you are looking for a workhorse SLG, I highly recommend this line. I can't think of any cons except that I really hope LC comes up with more colors for the line.

Hope this helps and feel free to ask any questions. I will be most happy to share. View attachment 4359542View attachment 4359543View attachment 4359547View attachment 4359548
Oooooh these are the exact design type that I was looking at! :nuts:
Wow, 5yrs + old? It looks brand new! :loveeyes: IMHO, I think Longchamp is 1 of 2 bag companies that has the best leather and workmanship! Thank you very much for posting this!
I'm sooooo going to get one now! :panic:

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
I am going to get one

My mum insisted her wallet is 7 years old and more (after I asked her about it) [emoji848]. It does looks to be in excellent condition. I inspected it after taking the pics but just can't find any wear. [emoji7]

I wholeheartedly agree with you about quality and workmanship. I've had other items from the Cuir line and 3D line... no issues whatsoever. May I also add that I live in Singapore, a hot and humid country that is not very kind to leather but my LC pieces are doing so well. Guess that explains why I'm such a fan? [emoji38]

Seasonal colors go on sale end season. Have fun deciding on which one to get.

*I have the passport cover in black, coin purse in Amethyst (works more like a wallet imho), 6 card holder in Red Lacquer and WOC in black (if you like a chain wallet with a detachable chain, I highly recommend this as a grab & go bag, posted what it fits inside the "What is inside your Longchamp" thread. Whilst writing, I was thinking which is my favourite but I can't choose one cos they are all wonderful.

My mum insisted her wallet is 7 years old and more (after I asked her about it) [emoji848]. It does looks to be in excellent condition. I inspected it after taking the pics but just can't find any wear. [emoji7]

I wholeheartedly agree with you about quality and workmanship. I've had other items from the Cuir line and 3D line... no issues whatsoever. May I also add that I live in Singapore, a hot and humid country that is not very kind to leather but my LC pieces are doing so well. Guess that explains why I'm such a fan? [emoji38]

Seasonal colors go on sale end season. Have fun deciding on which one to get.

*I have the passport cover in black, coin purse in Amethyst (works more like a wallet imho), 6 card holder in Red Lacquer and WOC in black (if you like a chain wallet with a detachable chain, I highly recommend this as a grab & go bag, posted what it fits inside the "What is inside your Longchamp" thread. Whilst writing, I was thinking which is my favourite but I can't choose one cos they are all wonderful.
Your mum is so sweet!:heart: Usually people would try to claim younger!:lol:
You're the same with me! I like to get different colour SLCs (like colour coding: easier to find things). Its a rainbow in our bags!:nuts:
May I ask, do you know when is the next sales at Longchamp? TIA (again!) :flowers:

May I ask, do you know when is the next sales at Longchamp?:

Hahahaha, you are right! I wanted to get her another wallet last year but she insisted using her current one since it's as good as new (her words). [emoji28]

Yes! You read me well. I like colors and love them in different colors.

The Longchamp online and boutique sale might happen in late May to June, if my memory serves me right. It varies across countries, with UK launching sales later than US. I might be wrong so if anyone knows better, do share? Also, look out for discounts at various authorised LC distributors and department stores. The deals thread might be a thread you want to check periodically. Hope this helps. [emoji253]

Reactions: TresBeauHermes
Hahahaha, you are right! I wanted to get her another wallet last year but she insisted using her current one since it's as good as new (her words). [emoji28]

Yes! You read me well. I like colors and love them in different colors.

The Longchamp online and boutique sale might happen in late May to June, if my memory serves me right. It varies across countries, with UK launching sales later than US. I might be wrong so if anyone knows better, do share? Also, look out for discounts at various authorised LC distributors and department stores. The deals thread might be a thread you want to check periodically. Hope this helps. [emoji253]
:lol: So glad your youthful mum kept them so you can post it! :lol:
Thank oh so much for all your help frenziedhandbag! :heart: Going to check the deals thread now!:yes:
You've been so so kind and very helpful! Truly appreciate your taking your time and and answering my newbie questions!:hugs::hbeat: