Upcoming new Chloe Edith!

If someone happens to see it in person definitely report back on these thick handles!
I went to the Chloé site and saw that the mini Chloé Edith has very thick handles but the Edith de Jour which is 42 cm long has handles that are not as thick, like the older model.

Ladies, I have seen the two models in real life, this time.
The handles are the same in the mini and the large Edith.
Thick and round.
Of course they look thinner in the large Edith because of the proportions of the bag ( which is quite big, by the way)
I am 1.m 60 tall and the large Edith really looked huge on me.
The mini one is adorable but too small for my needs.
The SA told me there are only two sizes at the moment….

Ladies, I have seen the two models in real life, this time.
The handles are the same in the mini and the large Edith.
Thick and round.
Of course they look thinner in the large Edith because of the proportions of the bag ( which is quite big, by the way)
I am 1.m 60 tall and the large Edith really looked huge on me.
The mini one is adorable but too small for my needs.
The SA told me there are only two sizes at the moment….

thank you for the report! Looks like I will be skipping the updated versions of the Ediths.

I'm 1.60 (5'ft 3) and size US 4-6 and own the Large size and I'm very happy with it-To my mind it is the perfect tote bag in that size.
Think classic Birkin.
Its a great daily work bag and due to the strong leather I dont have to be precious with it.
I do like big bags but the large Edith looks nowhere near as big as the 40cm Birkin on me.
Can you post a modelling pic please? I'd love to see it IRL as a work bag. Is it heavy?

Can you post a modelling pic please? I'd love to see it IRL as a work bag. Is it heavy?
I'll try and take a pic in the next few days-I dont find it heavy.
Its less weighty than a Birkin or any of the old Marc Jacobs (Blake,Stam ) bags I have I think the fabric lining really helps keep the weight down.
In fact I find it remarkably light for a large leather tote-and the handle drop makes it easy to carry in the crook of the arm.

My small Edith arrived and unfortunately, she is going back. She was actually perfect in every way except for the strap. Do not let the pics and description fool you... this is NOT a cross body strap in any way which was the deal breaker for me.

What did you think of the handles? Were they thick on the small Edith?

Reactions: GucciLouisFendiOhMy