Ugh! Omg No!

ETenebris

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
My UPS guy has taken to doing that...ringing the bell and running for the hills. Actually NOW they don't even ring the bell. I just walk by the front door and *poof* there is a package. And I have been sitting home waiting for it all day in case they need a signature. I am thinking FedEx is much more professional. If it was the carrier, I am sure LV will file an insurance claim, but at least you can get one locally rather than being out of luck altogether. That is awful!!!

ginaf20697

O.G.
Nov 11, 2005
UPS has really been sucking lately. They used to put my boxes in plastic bags and tossing them on the porch but now they just put it by the back door on the ground. If it ever rains there's always the chance you might get completely hosed.

Lvbabydoll

O.G.
Mar 2, 2006
I'm sorry! At least you're getting credit for it..
I've never had trouble with UPS but with USPS. Our carrier (whom I assume got transferred or fired since I haven't seen her lol), was getting in the habit of THROWING our packages on the porch. Well my mom is always here and she actually saw her do it one day and said "I hope there wasn't anything breakable in there" and the lady goes, "Oh well that box came from a long ways away so if anything's broken, someone else did it." :evil:
That box happened to be the Hello Kitty tv my mom got me for Christmas last year..it was ok though.
That lady had also thrown these fragile mugs on the porch and a little Marie Osmond doll (my mom collects those), both of which I'd gotten for my mom for Christmas as well.
Nothing was broken thank goodness but still!

abandonedimages

:]
O.G.
Mar 11, 2006
Melissa71 said:
How disappointing! I'm glad Saks has one in stock for you.

Agreed! Thats terrible what happened.

UPS really has been sucking lately. Got a package from a friend a couple weeks back, it looked like they decided to let wild animals play with it X_x HUGE rip in the bottom corner. Then they used a SINGLE piece of packaging tape to 'secure' it (there were small items in there!). Jerks.

pursedoc

O.G.
Jan 2, 2006
good of them to give you a refund. i know that wallet is in stock at my local LV boutique at Saks Cincinnati, so if your local store does not have it call them. they'll ship it in a watertight contianer! (513-421-6800- ask for kathleen or alex:amuse: )

Kat

Dec 13, 2005
I'm sorry that happened to you. I don't know what the story is with the delivery guys. My Chanel sunglasses were delivered to my house when I was not at home. The box did not fit in my mailbox so instead of walking to the front door and leaving the box there the delivery guy left the box in the street on the ground in front of my mailbox. This was a $435 pair of sunglasses! Thankfully I live in a gated townhouse community and a neighbor saw him do this and he brought it to my door. Unbelievable .....

peacocky

Flaunt your Fringe
Dec 7, 2005
pursedoc said:
good of them to give you a refund. i know that wallet is in stock at my local LV boutique at Saks Cincinnati, so if your local store does not have it call them. they'll ship it in a watertight contianer! (513-421-6800- ask for kathleen or alex:amuse: )
That's the one I'm getting it from. It's the closest.