Trying for my holy grail. Is it in this Court/Plaza/Willis/etc. group?

Wow, perfect. Of course, the items I seem to love the most (this Crosby, Avenue, large Plaza) seem to be the Yeti's of the online shopping world. And, why does Coach re-use names?? A search for the Coach Crosby bag shows a newer tote for pete's sake. Anyway, I will keep Crosby 9905 in my searches.
Thank you and thanks for the insight on the Avenue bag. Barring it's narrow width, is everything else about it just wonderful? Can you post a pic of the one you own?
Thank you!
Here's a picture showing the bottom of the Avenue bag. I think it only has a seam across the bottom, not an actual bottom piece.

Attachments

• avenue051.jpg
    avenue051.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 179
Reactions: houseof999
image.jpg
I'd love to see photos when you have time. Based on the above comments, I'll take a look at Willis, but I do also like the look of the Plaza and Avenue, it just seems like currently I cannot find either in my price range, and the more expensive ones sometime say 'refurbished', which could mean lovingly restored or covered in shoe polish, I just can't tell.
And if anyone has a catalog pic that shows the Court, Plaza and Avenue together (Continental line) I would love to have that in my reference files.
So here are my essentials for Mon to Friday. The wallet is empty, but I will be moving into it today. I hope I can make the turnlock work.
ETA, the wallet measures (all in inches), 5 1/4 x 4, VB nylon tech pouch 4 x 6 1/2 , VB octopus pouch 4 x 6 1/2. Both pouches are chunked out in the middle to 1 1/2 to 2 inches ! Phone is 6 x3.

Last edited:
image.jpg image.jpg
My phone is under the front flap. Back slip pocket is empty as is the inner zip. Side view shows full but not bursting. Factor in you key situation. I need to pare down my custodian style mess.