Trio Pouch

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I feel like fancy zipper pulls are what made this item so pricey: they love to upcharge for any fancy hardware. I don’t want mine removed (I caved and bought the pouch last night), but if they can be I’m sure you could sell.. many would love to buy and add to their bags.

2. Ahhh...lol Got it. Thanks! :smile:

3. It’s regular textile - I’m not sure if it’s leather but it’s definitely not microfiber.

EmLooker likes this.
  4. I picked mine up yesterday and absolutely love it!! It is such a versatile piece. I posted a video of mine if this is helpful for anyone considering one:

5. I watched the video last night! Wonderful job! Just wish you showed what fits!

6. Thank you! Will be filming a what fits this week! Since I had just unboxed it, I hadn't had a chance to play around with it yet but will do that soon!

7. Trio pouch add to bag on US site

EmLooker and MahoganyQT like this.
  8. I'd prefer this as well!!

9. Mine!
    C1DFE3A9-DB9C-4192-BB6A-B48DFC63CBEF.jpeg

10. I used the Trio for the first time yesterday and this is what fit :smile: for those who are wondering!
    Large Pouch: Charms Phone Case with phone removed for photo
    Medium Pouch: Cash and Cards
    Round Pouch: Car Key Fob fits but I have to take off the key ring

Attached Files:

11. Thanks for this lovely! Do you feel that was max capacity? I was hoping I could fit a mini pochette worth of things in at least one of the pouches..the large perhaps? ... was hopeful about the middle pouch but maybe not huh...

Lejic, EmLooker, EmmJay and 1 other person like this.
  12. The pouches are pretty flat.
    You may be able to fit what fits in a mini pochette across all three.
    I included a photo of the Large Pouch with the Charms Phone Case and The Scarlet Phone Folio which barely fits.

Attached Files:

13. Literally just watched it before seeing this post, thanks for sharing!

fashion_junky likes this.