Trio Pouch

So pretty!
How do plan to use yours? I am debatting whether or not to get it. I love the look of it, but don't know if I will get real use if it, or if it is just a bad case of FOMO :amuse:
The round coin purse, I will use to store my AirPods and other small items (such as my key fob)that I need quick access too.The larger one, initially I was planning on selling it, prior to getting it, but after seeing it in person today and given how large it is, I will use it as a pen & pencil pouch. The rectangular one I’m still not sure how I will use it, but I’m sure I’ll find a reason to use it. Perhaps as a catch all or wallet inside my smaller bags.

Reactions: Melfontana
The round coin purse, I will use to store my AirPods and other small items (such as my key fob)that I need quick access too.The larger one, initially I was planning on selling it, prior to getting it, but after seeing it in person today and given how large it is, I will use it as a pen & pencil pouch. The rectangular one I’m still not sure how I will use it, but I’m sure I’ll find a reason to use it. Perhaps as a catch all or wallet inside my smaller bags.
How does the round coin purse compare to the original coin purse design in size? How does the larger rectangle compare in size to Neverfull pouch? Thanks in advance (pictures would be even better if you have them!)