Triangle Softy

I purchased this bag two days ago.not sure if I want to keep it or return it..I don't like the handle its too stiff and tend to dig into my shoulder when bag is heavier.the zipper is difficult to unzip especially when it wrinkles.It is an effort to push the top down in a way that looks good..maybe if there was no zipper it would have been easier..also the pocket for cell phone is not easy to slip phone into when bag is full because the contents push on the pocket from inside making it hard to slip phone into the pocket.The bag looks gorgeous but sadly is not a very comfortable bag.I would say if the handle was a flat strap instead of round weave it would have been more comfortable.I am leaning towards returning it.I am waiting for my purse organizer to come in mail today and I will see if that makes it any easier to zip and unzip with organizer inside otherwise it is going back.

Which purse organizer did you end up choosing for this bag? Do you have any photos?

The date code has nothing to do with authenticity. They are only printed for internal purposes (mostly for repairs). Many fake bags have "accurate" looking date codes. Also, Louis Vuitton does not issue any kind of validation or certificate to comfort people who may have questions about the date code.
This is a very helpful comment. So no code does not necessarily mean its fake. maybe just very old