Tradesy.com and Coco-Luxury?

Which site was it?
Just encountered the same issue: purchased a Gucci Dionysus bag from Coco-luxury on Tradesy and freaked out after seeing the DHL tracking with China being the origin (although, Beijing). Thank God for the Purse Forum! I'm a little less worried now after reading all the comments here. But I'd still appreciate a link to the website you used, because I am definitely having this bag authenticated as soon as it arrives.
By the way, I wonder if Gucci store will help with authentication, cuz I know Valentino does, but Louboutin doesn't...
I have gotten 2 bags from China and both real. You can definitely take it to the store but they can say 100% yes or no but if it does look off, a nice associate will let you know what look fishy.
Try not to worry!! They have so many used backs from overseas. They are actually one of the largest consumer of designer purses/shoes!!!

Which site was it?
Just encountered the same issue: purchased a Gucci Dionysus bag from Coco-luxury on Tradesy and freaked out after seeing the DHL tracking with China being the origin (although, Beijing). Thank God for the Purse Forum! I'm a little less worried now after reading all the comments here. But I'd still appreciate a link to the website you used, because I am definitely having this bag authenticated as soon as it arrives.
By the way, I wonder if Gucci store will help with authentication, cuz I know Valentino does, but Louboutin doesn't...
https://www.realauthentication.com/services

I fell for the Houston FedEx thing as well. I purchased a pre-owned petit noe from Coco-Luxury. I was so worried it was a fake but it turned out to be a great genuine LV bag. I'm not sure I will purchase from them again though. The worry and Tradsey's store credit policy vs. refund isn't to my liking.
Totally agree. If it is fake, Tradesy does say they refund full payment--not just site credit.
I've sold on there a couple times and bought more bags than I'd like to admit! :biggrin: I still buy from Tradesy! Actually expecting my 4th Tradesy purchase tomorrow!!!

I've purchased numerous Chanel and LV bags from them, both on ebay and Tradesy. I've never had a problem. I either send my bags back to Tradesy for free authentication review or use an authentication service if I question something. I've taken a bag to Chanel for repair as well. They're one of the few online sellers I currently trust, but regardless of where I buy it I will still get it authenticated for a second opinion because I'm sure there are a few good fakes out there that get accidentally slipped in
Which sellers do you like? Would love to see their items and love that they are tried and true!!

Reactions: DestinationD
Which site was it?
Hi there ! The same exact thing is happening to me now. I purchased a Guuci Dionysus Crystal bag from Coco Luxury. I believe they changed their name to luxtradesy. Did you ever find out if your bag was real or fake ? I am so worried about this, I wish I saw this forum before I purchased. Ahhhhh!!!

I purchased my petit noe from coco luxury. I was so nervous that it was a fake but when it arrived there was no doubt it was real. It’s one of my favorite bags. That being said, I’m not sure I’d do it again. Too much worry!

I purchased my petit noe from coco luxury. I was so nervous that it was a fake but when it arrived there was no doubt it was real. It’s one of my favorite bags. That being said, I’m not sure I’d do it again. Too much worry!
Ok..yes I agree I am having an anxiety attack because I am worried about getting a full refund instead of Tradesy credit. Ugh. Did u have your bag authenticated to ensure it was real? I was looking at some fake versus real and I literally cannot tell the difference in some pics !!!

If you bought of Tradesy, they will authenticate for you if you have ANY doubts. If it is fake, you receive your money back in full!

My Dior was real!! I used another app to give me additional piece of mind. It cost $20 and it was so worth it to me. RealAuthentication.com and Entrupy.

There are a lot of designer bags in Asian countries, especially Hong Kong and China as they are one of the larger consumer of these lux goods!! I’ve gotten a few from there and they were all authentic. I hope this will help ease some of your doubt!!

If you bought of Tradesy, they will authenticate for you if you have ANY doubts. If it is fake, you receive your money back in full!

My Dior was real!! I used another app to give me additional piece of mind. It cost $20 and it was so worth it to me. RealAuthentication.com and Entrupy.

There are a lot of designer bags in Asian countries, especially Hong Kong and China as they are one of the larger consumer of these lux goods!! I’ve gotten a few from there and they were all authentic. I hope this will help ease some of your doubt!!
Thank you for replying. Yes off Tradesy from Coco Luxury or Luxtradesy. I will def use the authentication service you provided. Thank u !!

Thank you for replying. Yes off Tradesy from Coco Luxury or Luxtradesy. I will def use the authentication service you provided. Thank u !!
Definitely use Tradesy’s service of authentication! They send you a label and you can request it be sent back to you if it is truly authentic! Also, use this forum!! There are many helpful mods and threads out there to help identify fakes! :smile:

Coco-Luxury is a reputable seller and I have purchased a few bags from them. All authentic. They have an office in Houston so it could be just a mix up on where your bag was stored (China vs Houston). Hope you get your bag soon!!

I am a bit mad at Tradesy.com and particularity the seller CoCo-Luxury!

I just bought a Diorissimo purse from Tradesy.com and the seller was Coco-Luxury. They looked like they had authentic items for sale and sold, though I didn't spend more than an hour looking. The pictures looked authentic (except for the tag with date code on it but I am not an expert). I felt comfortable purchasing a used Diorissimo from Coco-Luxury so I did.

Was very excited but then I got the message it was shipped... They said it was coming from Houston, TX per FedEx label. BUT when I tracked the purse, it is coming from CHINA!! It was a pretty penny and I am in a panic!

THEN I am not even sure if the bag pictured is the one I'll be receiving!! (I know, I am in a downward spiral right now. Oy) I know China has a huge stigma--but has anyone had luck getting a bag from China through a 3rd party vendor like Tradsey and it actually being real? (Trying to be aware and keep in mind that China do love their luxury handbags too and are looking to sell!) It's coming by Friday and I'll update you whether or not it was the same bag pictured. I'll be taking it to the Dior store then sending it back to Tradesy.com to have their authenticity team look at it too.

I reached out to Tradesy.com as soon as I saw it was coming from China and this was their response:
"Yes, we do have a Pro-Seller program here at Tradsey and there are requirements a seller must have in order to apply and be excepted. Our Pro-sellers are sellers who have an excellent track record with us: an amazing inventory, tons of sales, and almost no returns and misrepresentations. After building this track record with us, we allow some Pro-Sellers special perks, including shipping from abroad."

How can you mislead a consumer thinking it was coming within the Sates and then seeing it coming from CHINA!

Has anyone have similar experience, either good or bad with Tradesy.com or the seller Coco-Luxury?

I just bought a bag from cocoluxury/luxtradesy on Tradesy...hope it is real! Photos of the bag is authentic but what if the item sent is fake???
I think if that did happen, you could get it resolved with Tradesy and get a full refund vs. a site credit since that would be misrepresentation .... but I'm actually looking at a bag right now myself from coco-luxury... I'm also worried b/c of all the super fakes out there these days:wtf: but I would be saving over $500 w/ being pre-loved on Tradesy. The dilemma!

Reactions: cityivy