tPF Official Coach Spring 2012 Preview!

Factory sale? Is there one online right now? I know there was just the recent one but its over with. Is there another?

Yes, one started today, but I just tried to add it to my cart and it said quantity not available. It also says "almost gone". I would call and see if you can get one.

(I'm not trying to buy one, just doing a test.)

Or if you can get into the factory sale, you can try adding to cart at different times just to see if it frees up.

ETA: OK, just tried to add again and it worked. Then I removed it. Keep trying!

I have the slate. It looks like a blue/grey color, almost identical to the Blue Smoke Mama Sage.

The denim looks more "true blue" to me?

Katherine

Attachments

• i-dCjqZkf-L.jpg
    i-dCjqZkf-L.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 299
  • i-Ss2xb29-M.jpg
    i-Ss2xb29-M.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 291
I have the slate. It looks like a blue/grey color, almost identical to the Blue Smoke Mama Sage.

The denim looks more "true blue" to me?

Katherine
Thank you! O.k. Im good now. It is still a pretty color.
Oh BTW, I returned the sophia BUT guess what!!!! I decided to take a trip down to the outlet yesterday morning on a whim and low and behold, they had the Orchid Lindsey I wanted. The only one too!! :biggrin: Thanks again for all your help with pics. I appreciate it! I will be doing a reveal of all my goodies once my slate tote arrives.

I just got the parchment and ordered the slate thinking it was denim. I have yet to receive it. Should get here on thursday. While I was looking @ pictures I came across the true denim.

You can also get the denim woven tote but only orderable through Jax at the moment. Thats the only way to get the platinum also. The denim is a truer blue and not blue/gray