TPF National Meet 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
The official registration for the 3rd National Meet is now closed !! We've 27 members signed up for a weekend of Orange fun. Now the real work for me begins.
I see that some of you are eager to lock up your travel plans. Last year, I got a Bellagio group rate since we've over 20 people so I'll work with the Events planner there to get us a good rate this time.
Going forward, I'll move our communication to email to keep this private and safe.
Depending on one's schedule, you would get the most relaxation and time for shopping if you arrive early afternoon on Friday. Our early bird dinner will be around 7:00 and the official meet on Saturday starts at 11:30am. There are no official activities on Sunday so people can fly out anytime unless you want to shop a little more before hitting the airport.

Awww doggone it----so sorry to have missed out on this, as I see so many truly wonderful names I've come to love over the years going...I know you will have the most splendid time. I'll eagerly look forward to seeing the IG and tPF posts from the trip! Love you all-

Status
Not open for further replies.