Tory Burch Outlet

Remember at outlets you have to take "50% off" with a soup spoon of salt as if it's a made-for-outlet item then the "clearance price" is actually the price it was always intended to be sold at and was never sold anywhere for the MSRP on the tag.

My rule of thumb with Tory Burch stuff is if it's not (or never was) on the official TB website, then don't buy it.
I'm familiar with these outlet practices as well as with TB's boutique lines vs outlet collections - the items I was looking at were part of TB's Robinson collection that was previously in the boutique.

Remember at outlets you have to take "50% off" with a soup spoon of salt as if it's a made-for-outlet item then the "clearance price" is actually the price it was always intended to be sold at and was never sold anywhere for the MSRP on the tag.

My rule of thumb with Tory Burch stuff is if it's not (or never was) on the official TB website, then don't buy it.
Good rule of thumb in general most most contemporary brands.

Are Tory Burch Robinson bags currently being offered at outlets? I want to buy one, but am afraid of buying a fake on Ebay, as I have heard that there are a lot of fake Robinsons out there.

Does anyone know if the TB outlets you frequent have taken out the clothing department? I usually shop at the Cabazon Premium Outlet near Palm Springs and the last time I visited, about one month ago, the clothes were gone! I really like her tunics and buttoned down knit tops, and I generally shop more for the clothing. I am really disappointed now, because the TB clothes fit me very well as a busty woman. A lot of higher end designers don't cut their clothing properly, or even give a care for women beyond a size 12, or so.

I just visited the TB outlet in Ontario Mills, California and spoke to an SA there. She said their clothing would be sent to the Camarillo Outlets, at least in this state. That makes sense since Camarillo has a more affluent, stable surrounding community. Desert Hills Cabazon is simply on the way to other places, and Ontario Mills draws a younger, casual and more price conscious shopper.

Reactions: lettuceshop
Does anyone know if the TB outlets you frequent have taken out the clothing department? I usually shop at the Cabazon Premium Outlet near Palm Springs and the last time I visited, about one month ago, the clothes were gone! I really like her tunics and buttoned down knit tops, and I generally shop more for the clothing. I am really disappointed now, because the TB clothes fit me very well as a busty woman. A lot of higher end designers don't cut their clothing properly, or even give a care for women beyond a size 12, or so.
I’d like to know this too. Wonder where we can find out the answer to this.

I just visited the TB outlet in Ontario Mills, California and spoke to an SA there. She said their clothing would be sent to the Camarillo Outlets, at least in this state. That makes sense since Camarillo has a more affluent, stable surrounding community. Desert Hills Cabazon is simply on the way to other places, and Ontario Mills draws a younger, casual and more price conscious shopper.
I wonder if there’s a way to find out which outlet in each state is getting the clothing.

i was *just* at the Allen, Texas outlet on Saturday and there was no clothing. I had a brunch in that part of DFW on Saturday and my "reward" for attending (other than the fun brunch) was a trip to the TB outlet!

I did get a cute logo charm necklace(30% off), some white flip flops (30% off) and a made for outlet Marion zip around wallet in a beautiful hot pink color(50% off). They had a gorgeous Perry tote in hot pink too which I loved but did not get. This is a much larger format store than the other TB outlets I've been to (Las Vegas and San Marcos) but I am not sure the area would do well with clothing.