To buy..or not to buy...

It is an adorable bag. I too would worry about the safety of items when carrying one like it. That said if you truly love the bag perhaps you could incorporate it into your life in another way. I saw a photo here recently where someone had nicely displayed their Coach collection on attractive shelves in a room. This bag would make a great show piece while holding wristlets or scarves arranged attractively to show while sitting in the bag. Then if you had a "safe" special function to use the bag, you would have it available for that also.
Just a thought.
* Don't laugh! This was kind of prompted because I have been playing with rolling washcloths, and face towels attractively in baskets in my bathrooms lately.

Dragonfly>!<

Thanks everyone. It does fit on my shoulder...but I look like my arm is straight out pointing at something lol. It would deff. be a hand bag or 'crook of the elbow' bag for me. Im still not sure about it. However...I was at the base today...well I guess it would be yesterday now. Anyway...I saw the bag there and it was the last one so I put it on layaway just incase I decide to get it. Its cheaper there..and I have a month to decide if I want it or not. If I dont it will only cost me 3 bucks for layaway costs. I also put the smaller white straw basket on layaway...agh Im torn. Anyway...Ill post which ever one I end up with! Thanks again.

I think if you carry it on the crook of your arm or in your hand it should be ok. I haven't had a problem with things falling out of the dogleash closure bags except in the car, but I recovered all the items. :smile: If you really can't live without it, get it, but take extra precautions, ie. wristlets for money, cell, ipod, etc. Think on it some more and let us know what you decide. Hope this helped. :smile:

I love it but i wouldn't buy it because i would be scared that someone will put their hands in there and take something of things would fall out. Or if you want to buy it, buy a extra large makeup bag and put your things in there then put that bag in the straw bag. Just a thought.

I bought this exact bag over a week ago and I didn't like it at all. It was so huge that it was hard to get your arm over the side of it when it's on your shoulder. Plus there is so much room on the inside with no closure I didn't feel like my belongings were to secure. There's been times where my bag has fallen off the passenger seat when driving and if this happened with this bag everything would fall out. I ended up taking it back and getting the Multi Stripe Shoulder. Much better and a great bag!

Thanks everyone. My decision is going towards not getting it. Im liking the Multi Strip Shoulder bag also. I am also liking the Watercolor. I just want a cute summer bag.