Tiffany Victoria - Rose Gold or Platinum?

I LOVE rose gold but I recently purchased the Victoria earrings in Medium and got it in Platinum I think the platinum makes it more classy and helps the diamonds shine brighter.

Please do share a mod shot! 😀 im thinking of getting platinum in medium as well or large although saving for large may take me forever.

I'm on vacation and didnt bring them so when I get back I'll take a mod pic. Have you tried eBay? You can prob get a good deal on them. I purchased my medium Victoria's on eBay had then authenticated and when they arrived took them to Tiffany for a cleaning. I payed $3700 a great deal in my opinion
Please do share a mod shot! 😀 im thinking of getting platinum in medium as well or large although saving for large may take me forever.

I'm on vacation and didnt bring them so when I get back I'll take a mod pic. Have you tried eBay? You can prob get a good deal on them. I purchased my medium Victoria's on eBay had then authenticated and when they arrived took them to Tiffany for a cleaning. I payed $3700 a great deal in my opinion

Wow what a great deal! I'm thinking of trying ebay as well but the thing is most sellers are in the US and the Canadian dollar is so low. Plus id have to pay customs etc but if i find a good enough deal i will definitely take the plunge.

Wow what a great deal! I'm thinking of trying ebay as well but the thing is most sellers are in the US and the Canadian dollar is so low. Plus id have to pay customs etc but if i find a good enough deal i will definitely take the plunge.

Lol with our exchange rate it'll be cheaper to buy in store. :lol: