Tiffany pearl stud earrings - Ziegfeld or Olive Leaf?

Lovely earrings! This helps. I may just have to go to the store in Denver and try some on.
Made it to the Denver store and ended up purchasing the Olive Leaf Pearl earrings. After trying them on, I fell in love. They are subtle and not too large. I have short hair and do not like my earrings to be too flashy. The sales lady assured me that a Tiffany will clean them if the silver gets tarnished (living in Colorado, it is so dry so silver does not seem to tarnish easily). They also look lovely with my daisy key necklace! Thanks for the input.

584706BB-50A5-4A99-B66B-5E3513278022.jpeg

CF6F8D33-2021-4A4C-982F-8B6D8A39E139.jpeg

Made it to the Denver store and ended up purchasing the Olive Leaf Pearl earrings. After trying them on, I fell in love. They are subtle and not too large. I have short hair and do not like my earrings to be too flashy. The sales lady assured me that a Tiffany will clean them if the silver gets tarnished (living in Colorado, it is so dry so silver does not seem to tarnish easily). They also look lovely with my daisy key necklace! Thanks for the input.

View attachment 5695446

View attachment 5695447
They look great, congrats!

Reactions: casiecn