Tiffany Diamond studs or DBTY studs?

Which Diamond studs do you prefer?

• DBTY bezel

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Tiffany Prong

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
No, they have push backs with a button that you have to press for them to come out, the SA said I could change it to screw backs if I don't get use to it.

Those are called La Pousette backs. They are the best. Much better than screw backs IMO. I find them very easy to use and very comfortable, too. I have very similar earrings from Tiffany (diamond solitaire about the same ctw and four prong platinum settings). Love them! Enjoy yours!

Reactions: ArielNature
No, they have push backs with a button that you have to press for them to come out, the SA said I could change it to screw backs if I don't get use to it.

Those backs are better. I have a couple pairs of Tiffany platinum diamond earrings that are like that and I love them. I believe the older diamond studs have screw backs. I wish all their gold earring are like that too.

Reactions: ArielNature
Those are called La Pousette backs. They are the best. Much better than screw backs IMO. I find them very easy to use and very comfortable, too. I have very similar earrings from Tiffany (diamond solitaire about the same ctw and four prong platinum settings). Love them! Enjoy yours!

Thank you, I didn't know the name for them, that's why I love the forum, you learn something new everyday. I'll enjoy them! :smile:

Those backs are better. I have a couple pairs of Tiffany platinum diamond earrings that are like that and I love them. I believe the older diamond studs have screw backs. I wish all their gold earring are like that too.

I wish their gold earrings were like that too. It's so easy for me to lose earrings with butterfly backs. Thankfully I have always realized they felt down and was able to find them.