Tiffany & Co. Color By The Yard (CBTY)?

I recently received a CBTY blue sapphire bracelet and was interested in getting a pair of matching earrings. When I look at Tiffany's website, I only see studs in a 1 ct size. Anyone know if the earrings are available in a smaller size? I'm interested in something more like .3-.5 ct.

I recently received a CBTY blue sapphire bracelet and was interested in getting a pair of matching earrings. When I look at Tiffany's website, I only see studs in a 1 ct size. Anyone know if the earrings are available in a smaller size? I'm interested in something more like .3-.5 ct.

The website has limited inventory. If you can, you should try to go to a store to see what stock they have on hand. They would also be able to look into their system to see what's available company wide and can have it shipped to the store for you to try on before buying.

The website has limited inventory. If you can, you should try to go to a store to see what stock they have on hand. They would also be able to look into their system to see what's available company wide and can have it shipped to the store for you to try on before buying.

Ah, I see. I thought the website showed everything, but they would just list things as out of stock or unavailable if it wasn't able to be purchased. Shoot. I guess I have a trip or two in my future!

Went in over the weekend so I thought I'd update in case anyone else was curious - the platinum and sapphire CBTY only comes in 1ct and something around .5-.7ct. It does not come any smaller like the other earrings in the collection. At one point, when they had sapphire in additional metals other than platinum, they had smaller studs, but have scaled back and will only be carrying more significant studs for the platinum/sapphire.

Does anyone own any of the "sprinkle" necklace CBTY? I'm debating between the tsavorite, tanzanite or aquamarine. I feel like the most versatile would be the aquamarine but there is just something about that tsavorite green!

Does anyone own any of the "sprinkle" necklace CBTY? I'm debating between the tsavorite, tanzanite or aquamarine. I feel like the most versatile would be the aquamarine but there is just something about that tsavorite green!

I don't own it, but I saw it in store yesterday in Aqua. It really, really sparkled. I was surprised bcuz my Tanzanite bracelet does not. Maybe its the T&Co store lights.

Anyhow, I didn't think Id love the paleness but I did... Very neutral and I can see it being easy to wear w/ a lot of things...

I just got my CBYT tanzanite bracelet in the mail today and I love it. It’s a really pretty blue, definitely not as vibrant as the website shows but definitely not super pale. I’m super into Elsa Peretti and especially the CBYT and DBYT
It looks absolutely beautiful on you. I love DBTYs and I wear four DBTY bracelets 247.