Thoughts on Gucci's Belt Bag?

I have the orignal in black and I love it especially for concerts, theme parks or anywhere that I need to be hands-free (and care-free)!

A replacement would be great because I will be devastated when it sees its last adventure :sad:

I also am disappointed by the plastic buckle on the new version, but the GG supreme canvas seems more durable and “good time resistant”. I’m really tempted to try it, but I’m also concerned that it looks kind of masculine. And I really wish there was a rear zip.

Anyone have any thoughts/opinions on this bag?
https://www.gucci.com/us/en/pr/wome...osition=12&listName=SearchResultGridComponent

My friends has the belt bag (gg supreme luggage belt bag). She wears it crossbody style and for traveling and her children’s extracurricular activities. I really like it. It’s quite hard to find in my experience.

Gucci belt bag fan here! It’s a trendy item for sure and pairs great with the whole athleisure wear trend kick (which I am into at the moment). I think the leather version also allows the bag to be carried when I want to be more dressy and the oval shape is a modern take on the bag. Love how it’s styled with blazers and dresses on IG.

I prefer the belt bags rather than the traditional fanny packs because it is versatile (IMO). I have the Gucci marmont belt bag in black. The color is easy to pair with since it goes with everything. I can take the belt off and use the pouch alone as a pretty clutch or use it as a pouch inside a larger bag. It works beautifully as a proper clutch due to the shape and size (much dressier than a LV toiletry or Chanel o case) and I have both. I can also use the belt separately as a belt if I wanted (though I haven’t tried). So when the trend is over, I still have an item that I can continue to use.

I think the price is reasonable (to me) when I consider the different uses of the bag. I also considered the super mini marmont (which I still love) since it can be worn as a waist bag, crossbody and as a clutch. But I already have several mini bags that serve the same purpose (Chanel minis, woc, dior pouchette) and really didn’t care that it could be worn as a Long crossbody. So I opted for the belt bag since I want to be able to carry it over the shoulder, higher on my waist or lower on my waist.

No regrets at all. Love how I am truly hands free. I carried it during my recent trip to Hawaii and it was perfect. I plan to pair my belt bag with my Gucci ace this spring/summer and rock it!

I saw the bipolar max video mentioned above and loved it, especially the Chanel, but it’s above my comfort level price wise. She totally rocked it!

Can I ask if an iPhone 8 plus would fit in the belt bag please :smile:

I don't frequent the Gucci forum, so forgive me if this is a stupid question...but are these canvas belt bags still available???
If not, how long ago were they sold? I really want to buy a new one, but all the links online are dead.

28566R_KQW7R_9791_001_056_0000_Light-Original-GG-canvas-belt-bag.jpg

TGIF y’all!! I have been fighting this belt bag trend since it started thinking it would end but with no current end in site i think I am giving in LOL! Now i wish I got one the begin with and had gotten a lot of use out of it already haha

I figure I would get one for my casual style since I probably wouldn’t wear one with dressier outfits so more for tanks and shorts and go with the print bag that is more fanny pack style. I noticed they finally have a small size now which I find to be best for me but I have searched high and low and do not see a single person with it. Anyone have one or tried one on? I know it’s available according to the web. I attached a pic for reference on the small size. Have some heavy travel weeks coming and I kind of want to get it as my go-to hands free travel item. Can anyone share pics or insight? TIA!!

Attachments

• 2B7E1CAC-01BB-4495-809D-804A3C74A333.png
    2B7E1CAC-01BB-4495-809D-804A3C74A333.png
    283.3 KB · Views: 385
TGIF y’all!! I have been fighting this belt bag trend since it started thinking it would end but with no current end in site i think I am giving in LOL! Now i wish I got one the begin with and had gotten a lot of use out of it already haha

I figure I would get one for my casual style since I probably wouldn’t wear one with dressier outfits so more for tanks and shorts and go with the print bag that is more fanny pack style. I noticed they finally have a small size now which I find to be best for me but I have searched high and low and do not see a single person with it. Anyone have one or tried one on? I know it’s available according to the web. I attached a pic for reference on the small size. Have some heavy travel weeks coming and I kind of want to get it as my go-to hands free travel item. Can anyone share pics or insight? TIA!!

I don’t have but check out bipolarmax on you tube as she did a video all about fanny packs and I think one was this one but not sure. The one you posted is cute!

Krista Storm on YouTube has a detailed video on the Gucci Pink Belt Bag with mod shots at the end.

Krista Storm on YouTube has a detailed video on the Gucci Pink Belt Bag with mod shots at the end.

Hers is the big one. I checked bipolarmax too and she has the same. I haven’t seen the small size yet anywhere. The SA called it the women’s size so I think the pouch is quite smaller (from pics) So far it’s only available for sale at Gucci stores and pre-order at the department stores. Maybe I will be the first to review it! Well on here anyway not Youtube lol

Reactions: snibor
Hers is the big one. I checked bipolarmax too and she has the same. I haven’t seen the small size yet anywhere. The SA called it the women’s size so I think the pouch is quite smaller (from pics) So far it’s only available for sale at Gucci stores and pre-order at the department stores. Maybe I will be the first to review it! Well on here anyway not Youtube lol

Keep us posted!

Reactions: bosslady