Thoughts going through your head during your last bag offer?

Such a lovely thread! Thanks to everyone sharing their thoughts and stories! ❤️ I feel that this thread is magical. By reading about all the wonderful offers and happiness they bring, we are part of it and visualize the happy ending… And the magic is starting to work… At least for me! - Usually I NEVER receive any offers. However, three days after reading the first posts in this thread, I was suddenly offered a beautiful K 28, Togo, GHW (all of which I love!) in Bleu Nuit in our boutique. I was totally calm, knowing that with one Pico Touch in the same colour already in my collection, I will not need to buy her… Next day (!!!) I received an email from our boutique for another K 28 in Vert Comics. Again totally calm - not my kind of green… Same morning (!!!) there is a WA from my SA whether I would be interested in a K 25 in Bleu Celeste, GHW? - WHAT??? OMG, OMG, OMG!!! K 25!!! CELESTE!!! Heart pounding, hands shaky. Literally not able to finish my breakfast… Or sleep that night.. - Yes, she is mine by now.:love: Will you join me now in believing that this thread is magical…? ;)

Such a lovely thread! Thanks to everyone sharing their thoughts and stories! ❤️ I feel that this thread is magical. By reading about all the wonderful offers and happiness they bring, we are part of it and visualize the happy ending… And the magic is starting to work… At least for me! - Usually I NEVER receive any offers. However, three days after reading the first posts in this thread, I was suddenly offered a beautiful K 28, Togo, GHW (all of which I love!) in Bleu Nuit in our boutique. I was totally calm, knowing that with one Pico Touch in the same colour already in my collection, I will not need to buy her… Next day (!!!) I received an email from our boutique for another K 28 in Vert Comics. Again totally calm - not my kind of green… Same morning (!!!) there is a WA from my SA whether I would be interested in a K 25 in Bleu Celeste, GHW? - WHAT??? OMG, OMG, OMG!!! K 25!!! CELESTE!!! Heart pounding, hands shaky. Literally not able to finish my breakfast… Or sleep that night.. - Yes, she is mine by now.:love: Will you join me now in believing that this thread is magical…? ;)
Love this! Congratulations! 🎊

• Love
Reactions: Sammy Royal
Wow! What a magical experience indeed. Congrats on the beautiful bag. Can’t wait to see her when you share.

• Love
Reactions: Sammy Royal
Amazing! Bleu Celeste is probably my favorite H blue color!!! Congratulations!

I've realised by now that once the SMs decide to offer a bag, declining with good reason seems to keep the offers improving until the most suitable one appears. Congrats and wear in the best of health!

Love this! Congratulations! 🎊
Wow! What a magical experience indeed. Congrats on the beautiful bag. Can’t wait to see her when you share.
Amazing! Bleu Celeste is probably my favorite H blue color!!! Congratulations!
I've realised by now that once the SMs decide to offer a bag, declining with good reason seems to keep the offers improving until the most suitable one appears. Congrats and wear in the best of health!
Thank you all so much for your lovely comments and sharing my joy!! ❤️