THOMAS WYLDE Skull Bag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loganz said:
I wonder how she has so many - it is for sale again, at $2900 - I thought it was $2600 before. :blink:

It's a "Sold out" and hard to find item. Very celebrity sought after. When I called their store here in NY I was old that it was sold out and the line was closed on these,..

asl_bebes said:
Congrats on your new bag and scarf!! Can't wait to see pics!!

That was super nice of the seller to include a scarf ... did they just offer you one or did you have to do a little bargaining?
I did the but it now on this for 2650 I had sent an offer for 2400 but she told me if I paid the 2650 she would throw in the scarf. Hey what would you do? that scarf is selling now for almost 600 on ebay! She also has one more bag. She was thinking of keeping it but I guess she likes the money better! I don't blame her! :amuse:

Baggaholic,

After reading your post about Thomas Wylde, I was flipping though Vogue Nippon and saw an article about their bags. Vogue picked them (him?) has one of its "Best New Bag Designers"! Isn't that cool? Is it your bag that's pictured in the article?

spiralsnowman said:
Baggaholic,

After reading your post about Thomas Wylde, I was flipping though Vogue Nippon and saw an article about their bags. Vogue picked them (him?) has one of its "Best New Bag Designers"! Isn't that cool? Is it your bag that's pictured in the article?

I have to check that out! But if it's TW then yes!

I GOT MY BAG TODAY!!!! It is as beautiful as I expected!!! I am going to take pictures of it tomorrow and post them! (After going to White Plains Hermes, I'm trying for a Birkin 35 togo pal in black or blue jean, wish me luck!)

I love this bag, the leather is very krinkly and it's very heavy, it's a beautiful bag. Even my husband was in love with it which was rare :weird: ! he said it was the "sexiest bag he's ever seen" I didn't even show it to him, he saw it on the couch and asked me when did I get this bag, so for a man to say that esp. my husband then look out ladies! this is the next "it" bag.
The inside is their signature pattern and it's silk (Black background with white skulls) Just like the scarf, it's the most beautiful bag I purchaed this year! And I have purchased more than a dozen! I think it's much better looking than the spy and goucho and all my Lv Murakamies that I have purchased! This one is just stunning! The hardware isn't heavy or dosn't hurt on my shoulder and appears to be nickel :huh: I urge you girls to track this bag down and purchase it, you will be in awe! This is def. a bag to collect!

Baggaholic said:
I'm in love with this bag. I first saw it featured in Elle mag. Then later I saw it in Us mag (Sienna Miller has one) and I really fell in love! (Not because she has one) I really like that new Skull look. I have purchased Alexander McQueen's skull scarf in EVERY color! So my thing is do I want to get this bag? It's selling for a heafty $2,650, it's not that I can't afford it but will I use it more than once? I own approx. I own hundreds of bags and I know that most of them I use about a week and then it's of to the shelf. But I REALLY love this bag,.......... FEEDBAK PLEASE HELP!!!!

It reminds me of this bag, but with no skull. :P

Attachments

• 824516_swap.jpg
    824516_swap.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 147
  • 823232_full.jpg
    823232_full.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 89
well, I don't know about this...I went to Barney's and picked one of these up...the one with the chain handle, and the soft leather, and wow was it heavy - looked great but couldn't, and wouldn't carry it for a minute...very expensive for a no name and extremely weighty...It's the "new" thing...thank Sienna Miller for it, but it weighs a ton, plus if you look at it really carefully, it is "inspired" by a gucci bag that came out around three years ago...hmmmm....I sound like Simon Cowell tonight...terribly critical...

Status
Not open for further replies.