Thomas Bear Charm

So I have my new bear but he looks different from what other retailers have.

IMG_1499982048.223437.jpg
My bear
IMG_1499982059.658670.jpg
Bloomingdales stock photo (where I got him online)
IMG_1499982080.120175.jpg
Nordstrom stock photo.

Everyone's Busby bear looks like the Nordstrom one, where his hat is faux fur. My bear's hat is also a lot bigger than everyone else's bear.

I'm so confused. Did Bloomingdales sell me a fake bear? :/ I'll post him under the AT thread later today, but it's weird how there seems to be two styles of his hat??

Reactions: staceyjan and ipsum
Finally got my bear!

I got myself a small Burberry buckle bag sometimes ago and the SA tried hard to get me to also get the bear. I have looked through the options and have to admit that Burberry has the best bear!

Went to U.K. Last week with a mission to get a Burberry bear in London --- very appropriate right?

It was a short trip, so I shop at the airport with an old friend, who managed to persuade me to get this unique bear instead of the usual one....

He sleeps inside this lovely box....
IMG_1501804083.623779.jpg

And looks this cute everyday!
IMG_1501804130.781464.jpg

The colorful stones make him a great companion to all my bags!

Finally got my bear!

I got myself a small Burberry buckle bag sometimes ago and the SA tried hard to get me to also get the bear. I have looked through the options and have to admit that Burberry has the best bear!

Went to U.K. Last week with a mission to get a Burberry bear in London --- very appropriate right?

It was a short trip, so I shop at the airport with an old friend, who managed to persuade me to get this unique bear instead of the usual one....

He sleeps inside this lovely box....
View attachment 3785097

And looks this cute everyday!
View attachment 3785099

The colorful stones make him a great companion to all my bags!
Wow, so pretty

Reactions: Phiomega
So I have my new bear but he looks different from what other retailers have.

View attachment 3762612
My bear
View attachment 3762613
Bloomingdales stock photo (where I got him online)
View attachment 3762614
Nordstrom stock photo.

Everyone's Busby bear looks like the Nordstrom one, where his hat is faux fur. My bear's hat is also a lot bigger than everyone else's bear.

I'm so confused. Did Bloomingdales sell me a fake bear? :/ I'll post him under the AT thread later today, but it's weird how there seems to be two styles of his hat??
That's strange! Did you ever sort out what was happening with your bear?

This is the selection of cuties I saw this week :heart: ... Still contemplating which pink one I should get... I really like the one in the green winter coat with pink scarf, but I feel the classic pink one is more versatile :P

They also got a new line of animal charms with studs..View attachment 3868763 View attachment 3868764
Ha, I love the one with the monogrammed scarf too!! Have you seen the pink one wearing the pink trench? I think it's a nice alternative to the "naked" pink that's still more classic than the coat, and I've been going back and forth between those two!

Reactions: papertiger
Ha, I love the one with the monogrammed scarf too!! Have you seen the pink one wearing the pink trench? I think it's a nice alternative to the "naked" pink that's still more classic than the coat, and I've been going back and forth between those two!

Nope, I don't think I saw that one :smile: I've just come back from shopping and they had the 'winter coat' ones at a local store too (the selection above was from my trip to Venice)... Maybe that's a sign and I have to pick that one, haha :biggrin:

Too bad there is no option to get the scarf monogrammed with your own initials :blush:IMG_0907a.jpg

Nope, I don't think I saw that one :smile: I've just come back from shopping and they had the 'winter coat' ones at a local store too (the selection above was from my trip to Venice)... Maybe that's a sign and I have to pick that one, haha :biggrin:

Too bad there is no option to get the scarf monogrammed with your own initials :blush:

Very cute! Yes I also want one with my initial!