Thin love with regular juc

I second this. Thin LOVE with regular JUC just doesn't look right. If I owned them both, I would wear them separately.

Since you already own a thin LOVE, I'd go for another LOVE (thin or regular), or a diamond tennis bracelet. Thing with dainty jewelry like thin LOVE, it's best to leave it alone. I wear my pave thin LOVE all by itself. That's my signature look.
I agree that a regular RG love would be great with this stack. As I already own both small & regular love in YG that I wear on my right wrist we stacked left wrist this way to give me RG options. I am stalking the watch

I am also considering the same stack option. The regular rose gold JUC + thin love in white gold + trinity cord bracelet. So I would have different combinations of wearing them together. For example, thin love with trinity cord only, regular JUC with trinity cord, thin love with regular JUC etc.

I like the look for regular love and JUC together but I like the option of putting on and off the thin love easily.

What do you guys think? Does anyone have this combo (thin love, regular JUC and trinity cord) I would love to see a picture of it.:heart:

I am also thinking for adding a small Love bracelet to stack with my dia reg size juc. I like the look of the classic but the thought of it being on 24/7 makes me feel uneasy. I did consider the cuff but it didn’t feel right and I tried on sizes 17/18 as I’m a 17 in a love bracelet and my JUC is 16. So recently I was thinking maybe the small love would be a better option.. I have yet to try it on.. I know I will be adding a VCA guilloche 5 motif bracelet very soon but I do want a love bracelet to mix and match and not necessarily stack all together.

I bought the thin love with half diamonds and the thin JUC and returned both. They were just too insignificant on my arm but I am also 5’11”. I’ve have a rainbow love that I wanted to stack it with but didn’t work out look wise

I‘m contemplating this combo too! I recently got a RG JUC and thinking of adding a YG love, but don’t want to wear 24/7...so thinking the cuff or the thin love.

I tried the reverse (small JUC and regular love) in store before and actually didn’t like it because the love overpowered the small juc. I haven’t tried the small love with regular JUC, but hope it will be more balanced since the thickness is similar.

Reactions: Bagaddictmel