There's Always Room for One More! Especially If It's ...

I have been wearing my new Mickey Mouse watch for days, I really hate to take it off and am so glad that I bought it!

But it has occurred to me that I sounded a little huffy when I said that I hadn't been attracted to the FP Disney line because I would rather spend money on a bag that I can wear often, instead of a novelty item that I would wear rarely.

I didn't mean to sound judgmental, I have no problem spending money on frivolous, impractical items! Just let me tell you about my evening bag collection, and beach bags, and fobs, and watches - and the list goes on and on! But the Disney items just didn't grab me that way - until I saw that watch, and remembered how much I love Mickey! :biggrin:
I didn't think you sounded huffy!

I only ordered one item from the MFF Disney line as I already had several items from the FP line. It is a hangtag. It came today along with a FP hangtag I had also ordered. I have to say that I prefer the MFF one. The FP one puffs out weirdly around the embossed pattern.

Reactions: katev
Just an update, I returned the Day Dreamer necklace to the outlet on Saturday. I have a lot of jewelry and decided not to keep it because I wasn't crazy about it. I also returned a fob so I got back over $100 and that's worth something! Thanks for all your input!