The WoC - Wallet on Chain thread

Went into the boutique today to ask for a mini rectangle and see if it was possible to be signed on a waiting list. Then suddenly the SA took out a reissue WOC black on black / so black and I got carried away and bought it...! The SA went on and on about how difficult it was to find them in all black and that this was the only one they had and so on. I just didn't want to let i go and found myself buying even if I really can not afford this at the moment. Now I want to hear what you all think of this style / this WOC? I do not have any WOC yet and had planned to buy a classic WOC later on but now I find myself with this. Is it really that sought after even though it is "just a WOC"? Do you think that this item will hold it's value / resale well if I change my mind? Would you stick with this or return it...? Hit me! :smile:

Hope you kept it, it looks perfect on you! As a Chloé fan, I'm in love with the feel and look of the reissue aged calfskin leather. You were lucky to get it, it's gorgeous

What was retail, if you don't mind me asking? It seems that, a year after you wrote this, the value is holding up. As a Chloé fan, I'm in love with the feel and look of the reissue aged calfskin leather, as well as the low-key under-radar 2.55 turnlock.

Reactions: Sasha-Saro
I LOVE that you love WOCS as much as I do!! I feel like a lot of people poo-poo on them. I’m addicted to them, lol! Your collection is gorgeous! I wish they would come out with a dark caramel color.....then my collection would be complete! The dark burgundy is my favorite of your collection.
I know what you mean!

I love WOCs and Boy bags (besides classic flaps) so I totally get you lol

Thank you!

There seems to be a caramel coming.. saw a mini and a coco handle..I think 21P? Caramel is stunning!!!

Reactions: VanZoeg