The WoC - Wallet on Chain thread

IMG_1152.jpg
Got a brand new boy woc today[emoji92]
I’m so excited! The SA was so sweet-she gave me four different wocs to choose from and really helped me choose my style of woc! I still have no idea how she could tell I wear blue/green/brown/black all the time [emoji23] I wasn’t sure if I should go with this woc since I was worried that the color might not be as versatile as black and when I told her my concern, SA asked me how many articles of red/yellow clothing I have and I could only say one lolol She totally helped me see my style and convinced me that this color will be very versatile in my wardrobe[emoji1303]

View attachment 4032712
I’m so excited! The SA was so sweet-she gave me four different wocs to choose from and really helped me choose my style of woc! I still have no idea how she could tell I wear blue/green/brown/black all the time [emoji23] I wasn’t sure if I should go with this woc since I was worried that the color might not be as versatile as black and when I told her my concern, SA asked me how many articles of red/yellow clothing I have and I could only say one lolol She totally helped me see my style and convinced me that this color will be very versatile in my wardrobe[emoji1303]

IMG_1154.jpg
Here’s a closer shot

View attachment 4032712
Gorgeous! What color is the WOC? Is it from this season 18S?

Reactions: arliegirl
Hi WOC lovers! I was wondering what your thoughts are on this WOC? My SA offered it to me, and I think it’s gorgeous—but I know that beige doesn’t always photograph accurately, and after doing research on here, I can’t seem to find this bag. I haven’t seen it in person. View attachment 4033715

I’ve seen it in black and it’s gorgeous too! What’s your hesitation?

Reactions: March786
I’ve seen it in black and it’s gorgeous too! What’s your hesitation?

I think my only hesitation is not having seen it in person. I’ve heard beige can be tricky to photograph. I love the color in this pic, but not sure what it will look like in real life. Then, when I searched tpf to see if I could find more pics, I had trouble finding any—which made me a little concerned too. I did go ahead and pay for it last night! I will pick it up early next week! [emoji4]