The Tiffany Elsa Peretti Bean Thread

I have a bean (not sure what size, but 3rd from the smallest) and I love it. I bought a preloved bean for my graduating daughter. I went for preloved because I wanted to Elsa Peretti signature on it.

It just arrived from Poshmark. I think it is a fake. Instead of a Tiff blue pouch, it is an off-blue/green envelop. Did Tiffany ever use these?

Also, there is no Elsa Peretti signature. It only says Peretti and it is in print, not signature.

The photo of the bean is hard to see, but I'm loading it anyway.

Thoughts?

Thanks.View attachment 5399775View attachment 5399776View attachment 5399777
I remember purchasing items from Tiffany years ago and they came in this envelope style pouch. I don’t have a bean necklace so I can’t comment on that.

I have a bean (not sure what size, but 3rd from the smallest) and I love it. I bought a preloved bean for my graduating daughter. I went for preloved because I wanted to Elsa Peretti signature on it.

It just arrived from Poshmark. I think it is a fake. Instead of a Tiff blue pouch, it is an off-blue/green envelop. Did Tiffany ever use these?

Also, there is no Elsa Peretti signature. It only says Peretti and it is in print, not signature.

The photo of the bean is hard to see, but I'm loading it anyway.

Thoughts?

Thanks.View attachment 5399775View attachment 5399776View attachment 5399777

I have those pouches. I like them better than the current ones. Not all beans have Peretti's signature on the bean. The bean has changed over the years. I think mine has no stamps on my bean. Does the necklace have a good weight to it?

Believe it or not, I still haven't ordered this!

She posted a new picture today and the clasp is visible right near the bean. Would anyone be able to determine if it's the 12mm or 14mm from this?

And it's the original length, right?

8LsTwB6P.jpg
Did you ever get this? It looks like a 12mm on the original 16” chain to me!

First time posting on this thread :P, wanted to share my first Bean necklace. Very meaningful present for myself, I hesitated between the 9 mm YG, the 9mm with jade and the YG paved one. I ended up picking this one, because the moment I’m living needs strength, and diamonds mean exactly that:hbeat:.

Bought it yesterday and I’m posting a picture of me wearing it today. Wishing you a merry Christmas and a happy new year!

B2E992E5-6652-415B-9495-D64D483BAFB8.jpeg

First time posting on this thread :P, wanted to share my first Bean necklace. Very meaningful present for myself, I hesitated between the 9 mm YG, the 9mm with jade and the YG paved one. I ended up picking this one, because the moment I’m living needs strength, and diamonds mean exactly that:hbeat:.

Bought it yesterday and I’m posting a picture of me wearing it today. Wishing you a merry Christmas and a happy new year!

View attachment 5675739
Beautiful smile; beautiful necklace. Those diamonds were under heat and pressure, and it sounds like you are too. And you both turned out beautiful.

View attachment 5675739
I love this!

Beautiful smile; beautiful necklace. Those diamonds were under heat and pressure, and it sounds like you are too. And you both turned out beautiful.
Omg that’s so sweet, thank you!! :hugs:❤️
Yes it has been a tough year… and I needed to have something that symbolizes the process that me and my husband are going through at the moment - IVF, trying to have a baby… Extremely hard. So hopefully next year will bring some light.
Thank you so much for your lovely words, I’m really touched! ❤️