The Tiffany Elsa Peretti Bean Thread

I don't have the bean necklace/pendant, but I have the silver string of beans (string beans lol) bracelet. I bought it as a fun gift the first time I went to NYC with my DD for a very special occasion while buying her a gift. Now where did I leave that....

She likes to give me a hard time about having beans on a bracelet, but I think the beans are really cute and fun!

I was hoping someone can help me authenticate my Tiffany Peretti bean earrings! They're 18k yellow gold and have "750 (c) T & Co Peretti" stamped on the round edge of the bean (the side that curves out not the side that's concave)

The post has "T & Co" stamped on the top and "750" stamped on the bottom. The beans feel pretty heavy for their size but I'm weirded out the back part of the warring is hollow; is this typical for these earrings?

Anyone have 18k bean earrings who can lend their opinion? Thank you!

Attachments

• image-2038526440.jpg
    image-2038526440.jpg
    466.6 KB · Views: 2,797
  • image-4024362683.jpg
    image-4024362683.jpg
    424.5 KB · Views: 2,507
  • image-1737810854.jpg
    image-1737810854.jpg
    454.1 KB · Views: 2,617
  • image-2718119577.jpg
    image-2718119577.jpg
    516 KB · Views: 2,598
Does anyone in this thread have the platinum and diamond bean/ would you be willing to post modeling pictures? I know it's retired but I've been dying to see it. I've become obsessed and if I happen upon it on an auction site I want to know if I should snatch it up!

I was browsing Tiffany's website today and saw the plat diamond bean, and remembered that you had asked about it being discontinued. Thought I'd let you know it's back on the website. It's really gorgeous!

http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Ite...s+1-p+1-c+-r+-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+bean&search=1

I was hoping someone can help me authenticate my Tiffany Peretti bean earrings! They're 18k yellow gold and have "750 (c) T & Co Peretti" stamped on the round edge of the bean (the side that curves out not the side that's concave)

The post has "T & Co" stamped on the top and "750" stamped on the bottom. The beans feel pretty heavy for their size but I'm weirded out the back part of the warring is hollow; is this typical for these earrings?

Anyone have 18k bean earrings who can lend their opinion? Thank you!

Hm. They look real to me! Where did you get these?

Hm. They look real to me! Where did you get these?

I got them from Bluefly! They actually have quite a bit of Tiffany's on Bluefly and it seems they're all curated by an estate jewelry firm? Anyways I got another confirm on the earrings, which is a huge relief! If they were fake, I'd have been robbed but real, they're a steal especially with its size and weight. I think with the gold alone it's a great bargain, not counting the Tiffany bean which I love!

I love the Bean. I have the 9 mm one, and I think it's the perfect size for me - I love using it with one or two DBTY necklaces too.

IMAG1570.jpg

My mum saw my Bean necklace and she hasn't stopped talking about it since. We're celebrating her 60th bday soon, and she has told me that the necklace is all she wants!
Whicht size is the dbty?

I was browsing Tiffany's website today and saw the plat diamond bean, and remembered that you had asked about it being discontinued. Thought I'd let you know it's back on the website. It's really gorgeous!

http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Ite...s+1-p+1-c+-r+-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+bean&search=1

Thanks for the heads up! :smile:

Sorry it took so long to respond, I've been MIA with school, work, and everything else!

On another note, that is rather expensive for the mini bean with only .16ctw even if it is in platinum. I guess I'll have to see it in person to decide if I really want to save up for it at that price or not.

Thanks for the heads up! :smile:

Sorry it took so long to respond, I've been MIA with school, work, and everything else!

On another note, that is rather expensive for the mini bean with only .16ctw even if it is in platinum. I guess I'll have to see it in person to decide if I really want to save up for it at that price or not.

Just kidding, only .24ctw, I'm losing my mind these days I swear.

If anyone goes in to try this beauty on you should post pictures for me:smile: