Scarves .................... The Spring 2016 scarves .....................

Just beautiful bobkat, matches the blue of your eyes! I love your smile, too :flowers:
Thank you for your very kind words, smallfry!

Wow, that looking stunning on you, bobkat! Thank you for posting!
You are welcome, Joannadyne. And thank YOU for saying it looks stunning. It is truly difficult to look bad while wearing Hermes, isn't it?

Reactions: litchi
5B15899D-F43B-4563-ACE6-19F5730BAF90.jpeg 5B15899D-F43B-4563-ACE6-19F5730BAF90.jpeg 13A571AD-5E71-4377-B011-A4D68D5DFD3A.jpeg Help Scarfies! I was in Paris last week and was shopping for a belt at the George V store. As I was waiting for them to ring up my chosen belt, I was looking at the demo scarves they had hanging. They had what to me was a beautiful, all black, jacquard losange, made in Italy. I wear so much black, and just loved this scarf! It was a spur of the moment buy. It appears to have 2 horse heads. I’m not sure how well the photos will show. But I failed to get the name of this lovely scarf. Do any of you know the design name and the designer? Thanks so much!

Attachments

• F6ABEDA5-5E4F-456A-B6C7-A160B0B170F6.jpeg
    F6ABEDA5-5E4F-456A-B6C7-A160B0B170F6.jpeg
    113.1 KB · Views: 309
View attachment 4063094 View attachment 4063094 View attachment 4063096 Help Scarfies! I was in Paris last week and was shopping for a belt at the George V store. As I was waiting for them to ring up my chosen belt, I was looking at the demo scarves they had hanging. They had what to me was a beautiful, all black, jacquard losange, made in Italy. I wear so much black, and just loved this scarf! It was a spur of the moment buy. It appears to have 2 horse heads. I’m not sure how well the photos will show. But I failed to get the name of this lovely scarf. Do any of you know the design name and the designer? Thanks so much!
What a beauty! The design is called Quadrige. Others may chime in with which version this is. It looks like a jacquard scarf. Congratulations on your scarf!!

View attachment 4063094 View attachment 4063094 View attachment 4063096 Help Scarfies! I was in Paris last week and was shopping for a belt at the George V store. As I was waiting for them to ring up my chosen belt, I was looking at the demo scarves they had hanging. They had what to me was a beautiful, all black, jacquard losange, made in Italy. I wear so much black, and just loved this scarf! It was a spur of the moment buy. It appears to have 2 horse heads. I’m not sure how well the photos will show. But I failed to get the name of this lovely scarf. Do any of you know the design name and the designer? Thanks so much!

Quadrige - I looked it up on the all-en site and it was just called Quadrige GM. Quadrige was designed by P Peron

Reactions: cavalla and litchi
Quadrige - I looked it up on the all-en site and it was just called Quadrige GM. Quadrige was designed by P Peron
Bunnycat, Thank you so very much for this info. I always get the name and designer of a scarf I buy, but this time I completely neglected to get it. I think the reason was, I had to pee, but the George V store is in a temporary building, while their location across the street is being renovated, so they didn’t have a restroom I could use. So I was like, hurry, hurry so I could get back to my hotel. Probably fortunate or I would have lingered and done more damage to my Amex!!

Reactions: bunnycat
What a beauty! The design is called Quadrige. Others may chime in with which version this is. It looks like a jacquard scarf. Congratulations on your scarf!!
Thank you, Ladybaga! I’m sure there are many that would wonder why on earth anyone would buy an all black scarf from H when they specialize in fabulous colors. But I wear a lot of black or white, and I just immediately could see it going so well.

Reactions: Ladybaga
Bunnycat, Thank you so very much for this info. I always get the name and designer of a scarf I buy, but this time I completely neglected to get it. I think the reason was, I had to pee, but the George V store is in a temporary building, while their location across the street is being renovated, so they didn’t have a restroom I could use. So I was like, hurry, hurry so I could get back to my hotel. Probably fortunate or I would have lingered and done more damage to my Amex!!

You're welcome! (And ouch! Now there's a conundrum....buy scarves or go find a potty! :panic: )

Reactions: Luvquality
Thank you, Ladybaga! I’m sure there are many that would wonder why on earth anyone would buy an all black scarf from H when they specialize in fabulous colors. But I wear a lot of black or white, and I just immediately could see it going so well.
The scarves that you don't have to think too much about what to wear them with are the best kind of all! Yours is so striking in a subtle, sophisticated way. A true classic!