< The Roseau Thread >

Hi everyone! I’m new to this thread. Loving all the eye candy!
I am thinking to buy my first longchamp after some time (had the le pliage weekender and a backpack).
This is the bag that I would like to buy, does anyone have it? Or seen it? Thank you!View attachment 4931818View attachment 4931818

I've seen it in the boutique. It's too light coloured for me. Somehow it feels heavy to me

The one that I saw was size L which is the smaller of the 2 sizes. So it's not too big but it felt heavy
:sad: What a pitty... I have a neverfull in Damier Azur, but where I’m now in life, it’s too precious for me to use... I would like something similar, but that I could „abuse“ a little... perhaps put it on my bicycle and put some groceries in it...
Thank you very much, unfortunately the small longchamp shop in a Department Store here didn’t have it, so that I could see it in person...

Reactions: SmokieDragon
What is the cool edging?
I'm not sure that this is the correct term, but the black plastic (?) coating around the handles and the strap, is lost on the black bag. I returned the black bag. Waiting to see if they do any more colors for this Spring or Summer. If not I like the Le Pliage Filet bags if there is a shoulder carry version :smile:

Last edited:
Hi Ladies, so pleased I found this thread! Ok so normally I really dislike tote bags. I find them boring and just get tired of them. However I came across the LC Roseau style and it got me interested. I have been on the search for a black croco Roseau for sometime and haven’t found it yet! The problem i seem to be coming across in the preloved market is that the ones out there don’t have the stiff bottom design - you know the little detail on the sides like in the photo I’ve attached.

I’ve tried outlets etc and just wanted to reach out to see if any of you lovely peeps could offer me some advice? My perfect Roseau is medium (35cm wide), short handles, black croco with the Silver poppers on side and the little side detail as attached. Please help! If this bag is just a fantasy now, what would be next best option?

View attachment 4859619

View attachment 4859621

View attachment 4859623
I think this is a SS or FW bag from 2016.. I think they had a shiny croc version in SS and a matte version in FW in different sizes. I have the smaller, shiny version with short handles. (See below). But I just saw they released a new version:

Screenshot 2021-01-08 at 13.30.43.png

Last edited: