< The Roseau Thread >

Does anyone have intel on the Essentiel line, I'm dying to know what the strap drop is on the M and L sizes?

I wanted the size large, but neiman marcus had a code day so I bought the medium orange to get the $100 off. So I have it. It's soooooo awesome!!!! It's squishy soft. It fits very comfortable on the shoulder and I'm a big girl at 5'9". I still want to get the size large. I don't understand why large is ONLY available on the longchamp website. I will prob get the large in the color grey. I haven't measured the straps but I have it hanging with my orange large nylon tote and the straps are the exact same size. HTH :smile: ~ XOXO

I wanted the size large, but neiman marcus had a code day so I bought the medium orange to get the $100 off. So I have it. It's soooooo awesome!!!! It's squishy soft. It fits very comfortable on the shoulder and I'm a big girl at 5'9". I still want to get the size large. I don't understand why large is ONLY available on the longchamp website. I will prob get the large in the color grey. I haven't measured the straps but I have it hanging with my orange large nylon tote and the straps are the exact same size. HTH :smile: ~ XOXO
Oh yeah, I'm 6'1" and if the drop is 10 inches like @Cosmopolitan mentioned, it should be enough. Also with soft leather the drop tends to get a bit longer with age.

My DvF tote is getting old, I've had it for 3 yrs so it might be time to start looking for a replacement soon... :graucho: