The PS11 : the Box Bag by Proenza Schouler

Hello! I'm same height as you and personally don't find it too heavy or bulky. My bag is still looking good as new but I do get a bit of the squeaky strap issue.. How are you liking your bag so far?

Hello! I’ve just started using it today [emoji4] no squeaky issue yet..although the size seemed a little big but I love it! With my things in it, it doesn’t feel heavy heavy if you know what I mean lol..and mine is linosa leather which should be far easier to care for! Glad to hear your feedback here [emoji6]

Reactions: fellys
I found this never used PS11 mini for a very low price when I was searching for a white one. I do not regret as the bag is a chameleon and I think that is also why this colour is/was not very popular:
It changes and can`t be shown in pic properly as you can see.
I read also some people complained about the poor empossing but this is just the style of the bag, the "X" varies all over the leather.
Buddied up with my black classic they look like angel & devil :biggrin:IMG_20190416_173001~01.jpg IMG_20190416_172439.jpg IMG_20190416_173012.jpg IMG_20190416_174127~01.jpg IMG_20190419_171107.jpg

Last edited:
I found this never used PS11 mini for a very low price when I was searching for a white one. I do not regret as the bag is a chameleon and I think that is also why this colour is/was not very popular:
It changes and can`t be shown in pic properly as you can see.
I read also some people complained about the poor empossing but this is just the style of the bag, the "X" varies all over the leather.
Buddied up with my black classic they look like angel & devil :biggrin:View attachment 4408391 View attachment 4408392 View attachment 4408393 View attachment 4408394 View attachment 4408400

Congrats on the mini classic! It looks nice and the embossing gave it some character! I’d definitely get another PS11 if the price is good [emoji13]

Reactions: Sferics
I’d definitely get another PS11 if the price is good
emoji13.png
So do I :biggrin:

Reactions: midniteluna
New to PS11 family ; )

I can't stop thinking of the bag since I saw it on Youtube. The bag is edgy and fits most of my outfits. So I just got my PS11 at Outnet.

I learnt the squeaky issue from tpf when I was doing my research. And I decide to go for it, no matter how it comes. After near one month use, the squeaky sound is indeed a bit annoying. An idea comes across my mind. I tie a ribbon on both sides. PROBLEM SLOVED!!!!!!

The bag is sooooo prefect now. And it is so exciting to share with you guys if you have the same problem like me.

Last edited:
New to PS11 family ; )

I can't stop thinking of the bag since I saw it on Youtube. The bag is edgy and fits most of my outfits. So I just got my PS11 at Outnet.

I learnt the squeaky issue from tpf when I was doing my research. And I decide to go for it, no matter how it comes. After near one month use, the squeaky sound is indeed a bit annoying. An idea comes across my mind. I tie a ribbon on both sides. PROBLEM SLOVED!!!!!!

The bag is sooooo prefect now. And it is so exciting to share with you guys if you have the same problem like me.

Congrats on your Ps11! I got the same one too! Looking at your photo haha..No squeaky sound just yet for me but thanks for the tip! It’s a great bag indeed!

There is also an amazing indigo on the Outnet right now!!!!
Very tempted, but I bought the black one less than two months ago and I have also ordered a ps1 on sale also from the OUTNET... but the indigo looks terrific!

Reactions: Sferics