The Official Selena Gomez thread

This is funny - when I opened this thread just now, it jumped to page 1 and I read your comment about your 9-year-old. I looked at the date and thought to myself, wow Swanky‘s little one is in her early 20s now. :heart:
The wow reaction is my mind blowing! She’s graduating college in 2 mos! My twins were 6 and are graduating high school!

This is funny - when I opened this thread just now, it jumped to page 1 and I read your comment about your 9-year-old. I looked at the date and thought to myself, wow Swanky‘s little one is in her early 20s now. :heart:
I joined tPF right after my son had turned 5 and my daughter wasn't even 2 years old yet. My son is now a junior in college and my daughter starts college in the fall. It makes me tear up. I've been "friends" with some tPFers longer than friends IRL!

What's the story about her kidney donor and why they aren't close anymore? I think I'd be eternally grateful and keep her close as a sister. Since they were so close to begin with.

looks like they have made up and are back together - but now Francia is saying that their falling out had NOTHING to do with the kidney!

Reactions: Jayne1
I’ve never heard of him. Has he done anything wrong? She has had bad judgment in picking boyfriends in the past so I’m hoping she did better this time and I’m trying not to judge the book by its cover.
She’s defending him pretty hard.
Producer who she worked with but also apparently dissed her while praising Justin so fans aren’t happy.