Mansur Gavriel The MG BUCKET BAG Thread – post pics, ask questions, and chat about your buckets here

I love my mini mini so much that I just went ahead and got myself a mini too! I was debating between black/flamma and black/royal. My mini mini is also royal inside so I thought I'd want flamma this time, but hubby really thinks royal blue is more my style so here it is! Love it!
View attachment 3608384
Such a beautiful bag! Congrats!

hi all, i'm thinking of buying the mini bucket in black tumbled leather. I bought one of the original leather buckets when they first came out and hated it, the leather is too stiff for my tastes. does anyone have this bag and can tell me how they like it? I'm mostly wondering if the extreme slouchiness of it makes it a pain to use... like is it hard to find anything inside of it?!

Reactions: Acctt
View attachment 3468316

Here's my latest catch, mini in Brandy/Cleo! [emoji173]️
Spotted her at Liberty while in London last week and fell in love.

Curious to know if anyone has knotted the strap like this to make it a shoulder bag?
I don't tend to carry much on a daily basis and love the way it sits at this length... But! I don't want to damage the strap either. I'm not too worried about cracking the glazing.
How did you knot the strap? I need to do this! Love the length you did

Hi all! I need some advise. I sold my black mini mini a while ago and am now considering getting a mini in cammello. I wear a lot of black jeans, do I need to be concerned about color transfer? That was never a problem with my black bucket.

Hi all! I need some advise. I sold my black mini mini a while ago and am now considering getting a mini in cammello. I wear a lot of black jeans, do I need to be concerned about color transfer? That was never a problem with my black bucket.
I have my camello bucket bag for nearly two years and I wear it a lot with black jeans but never had any problems with colour transfer. But I also take care of the bag and cleanse/condition it regularly.

Reactions: EvieSeb5671
Hi all! I love the bucket bag for its simplicity, class, and function. I used to have a gorgeous LV Noe bucket bag and sold it because I wasn't getting enough use out of it. Do you find this bag to be a usable, everyday bag? Does it lose its shape after much wear? I will read this thread, but would love your opinions!