The Memorial Day ban is over!!

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

louisprada25

Oct 8, 2013
For those of you not following in my Coach Shopping thread, congratulations! You have your mental health intact. And now for a cheap thrill, here are my Stud P reveal party pics.
You are amazing, this is hysterical, Coach should hire you to promo their new line, I loved it! Beautiful purchases enjoy them and thank you for sharing your joy with all of us. A great handbag can always help you find your "happy". I'm all for banning the ban.

CoachCruiser

Jun 9, 2011
MA
OP, Those are some awesome reveal pics. :smile: I really enjoyed them. Great selection of bags, by the way. I love the mini studded Preston and would have gotten one, but I already bought the black studded Haley satchel when it came out last year and couldn't justify another studded bag....(plus I have the sea mist large Preston shape and love it)....

Anyway, dee-lightful pics -- so fun and creative!!! Really a party and I felt like I was there. :smile: :smile: :smile: Enjoy your goodies! Great haul.

LauraTracy

Dec 26, 2013
Why? So you can stalk my bags?
OP, Those are some awesome reveal pics. :smile: I really enjoyed them. Great selection of bags, by the way. I love the mini studded Preston and would have gotten one, but I already bought the black studded Haley satchel when it came out last year and couldn't justify another studded bag....(plus I have the sea mist large Preston shape and love it)....

Anyway, dee-lightful pics -- so fun and creative!!! Really a party and I felt like I was there. :smile: :smile: :smile: Enjoy your goodies! Great haul.
I love Haley! And that sea mist in person is just gorgeous. If I wasn't broke the purple Stud H would be coming home too. :smile:

AnieB

Jun 26, 2013
Oh my gosh! You're too funny! I almost choked on my coffee laughing so hard!

Someone get this kid a hook up with Coach! :tup:

Oh and Congrats on your new loves!!!

wahmnow

Aug 10, 2010
Love love the reveal and all the goodies to, congrats! I would pop in and read your ban thread every now and again and it was great to follow. I've seen other attempts at a ban support group & yours has by far been the one I've found most engaging & entertaining, while still being supportive & upbeat. Thanks for sharing!