The Memorial Day ban is over!!

For those of you not following in my Coach Shopping thread, congratulations! You have your mental health intact. And now for a cheap thrill, here are my Stud P reveal party pics.
You are amazing, this is hysterical, Coach should hire you to promo their new line, I loved it! Beautiful purchases enjoy them and thank you for sharing your joy with all of us. A great handbag can always help you find your "happy". I'm all for banning the ban.

You are amazing, this is hysterical, Coach should hire you to promo their new line, I loved it! Beautiful purchases enjoy them and thank you for sharing your joy with all of us. A great handbag can always help you find your "happy". I'm all for banning the ban.

For $100,000 a week and a Central Park apartment, Stud P is open to negotiations. ;).

OP, Those are some awesome reveal pics. :smile: I really enjoyed them. Great selection of bags, by the way. I love the mini studded Preston and would have gotten one, but I already bought the black studded Haley satchel when it came out last year and couldn't justify another studded bag....(plus I have the sea mist large Preston shape and love it)....

Anyway, dee-lightful pics -- so fun and creative!!! Really a party and I felt like I was there. :smile: :smile: :smile: Enjoy your goodies! Great haul.

OP, Those are some awesome reveal pics. :smile: I really enjoyed them. Great selection of bags, by the way. I love the mini studded Preston and would have gotten one, but I already bought the black studded Haley satchel when it came out last year and couldn't justify another studded bag....(plus I have the sea mist large Preston shape and love it)....

Anyway, dee-lightful pics -- so fun and creative!!! Really a party and I felt like I was there. :smile: :smile: :smile: Enjoy your goodies! Great haul.

I love Haley! And that sea mist in person is just gorgeous. If I wasn't broke the purple Stud H would be coming home too. :smile:

Love love the reveal and all the goodies to, congrats! I would pop in and read your ban thread every now and again and it was great to follow. I've seen other attempts at a ban support group & yours has by far been the one I've found most engaging & entertaining, while still being supportive & upbeat. Thanks for sharing!