The Kourtney Kardashian (& Scott Disick if necessary) Thread

Dose Scott even have the kids 50% of the time? I can’t see her having to pay child support to him. One of the smartest things she ever did was not marry him. I think that they keep him in the show as a way to help him make money. Without the show what exactly dose he have going on to earn money? This way he can breadcrumb himself into looking somewhat successful in the eyes of his kids.

Dose Scott even have the kids 50% of the time? I can’t see her having to pay child support to him. One of the smartest things she ever did was not marry him. I think that they keep him in the show as a way to help him make money. Without the show what exactly dose he have going on to earn money? This way he can breadcrumb himself into looking somewhat successful in the eyes of his kids.

He has his show "Flip it like Disick" - I think it's still going on?
and his fashion label "Talentless" (the irony: there is really nothing unique - he even stole from Ye^^)
and he might be still be paid for just being a celebrity and appearing in clubs or events.

Last edited:
See I don't see anything wrong with Scott's involvement on the new show. He is family due to the kids and they have known him so long. I don't blame Kourt though for being annoyed that her engagement show turned into "How's Scott doing".
I don't think it's just that. Every time Scott films he brings up how he's not invited to any "family" things anymore and lays it on pretty thick. Since his parents are deceased, he brings it up that the K's ARE his family. Which I understand. I'm just saying...if Kourt didn't want him on the series...she could have said so. She was already with Travis when they filmed this Hulu series.

Reactions: sweetasc6h12o6