The House Is Burning Which Bag Do You Grab!

bagnshoofetish said:
you are going to think I'm insane but I already have a plan. I keep a giant garbage bag in the closet and all the bags I really love are just within sweeping distance into it. (all the LVs, Chloes my Muse, Furla and Coach's - if the Coaches can't fit - adios!)
I don't think you're insane. I have little "emergency plans" too. I keep whichever bag has my ID and stuff on the stand next to my bed. When I take off my clothes before I retire, I put them in a neat pile next to the bed instead of in the hamper. That way my bag and some clothes are within reach if something happens and I have to leave the apartment very quickly.

that is a tuff question but at the moment i think it would have to be my fendi spy bag in cream as it is the one i am using the most at the moment! but that really is a tough question - i'd probably try to grab as many as possible especially my fendi's!

I would say my lt beige chanel, my first really expensive bag
0BF6DA800F0211DBA9D488D1181CACF4.jpg

Assuming my family, pets, jewelry and photo albums had already been taken to safety *L* I'd have a Balenciaga in each hand and my LV speedy 25 clenched in my teeth! Those 3 bags are the only ones I'd be worried about saving.

It would probably have to be my bamboo Boogie Art School, simply because it was a limited edition bag and it would be a devil of a time to try and find another one.