The Hermès Mini Lindy Thread

How hard it is to get mini Lindy at physical store through an SA? Is there a spending ratio for this bag as well? I didn’t check with my SA about the spending ratio for ML, however when I let me SA know about my wishlist for mini Lindy, she said it’s going to take some time.
Generally these are currently quite sought after and not always ordered by stores in large quantities, and perhaps not the colours you prefer. That's likely why your SA thinks it'll be a wait and for me it took some time because I kept turning down neutrals, dark neutrals and citrus brights which didn't suit me. Your store might require a spending ratio just so they can decide whom to offer it to.

Generally these are currently quite sought after and not always ordered by stores in large quantities, and perhaps not the colours you prefer. That's likely why your SA thinks it'll be a wait and for me it took some time because I kept turning down neutrals, dark neutrals and citrus brights which didn't suit me. Your store might require a spending ratio just so they can decide whom to offer it to.
Thank you @periogirl28 !

• Thanks
Reactions: periogirl28
I’m interested in a mini Lindy but I’m only 5’1”. I’m not sure if the mini Lindy strap is too long when not worn cross body. Any mod shots out there from petite ladies? Thank you

From earlier in this thread, a member shared this mod shot:

• Thanks
Reactions: Hermes Zen
I’m interested in a mini Lindy but I’m only 5’1”. I’m not sure if the mini Lindy strap is too long when not worn cross body. Any mod shots out there from petite ladies? Thank you
Shockingly I have only one non-crossbody picture from a few years back when I was trying the ML in noir. These days I carry only crossbody or as a hand held. The bag hits near that awkward lower hip / upper outer thigh area for me, at 5’1” and pretty proportionate.

IMG_3002.jpeg

In love with this colour ..so delicious…I put it on my wishlist ..my SA looked at me very strangely..what? you want yellow? :biggrin:
I know right?! I’ve never had myself pegged down as a yellow fellow - but it’s creeped up on me. Now it’s yellow bag, shoes, shorts, socks, you name it! (Not at the same time thankfully, but there’s a thin line I’m straddling!)

Sesame Street Muppets GIF by ABC Network

I know right?! I’ve never had myself pegged down as a yellow fellow - but it’s creeped up on me. Now it’s yellow bag, shoes, shorts, socks, you name it! (Not at the same time thankfully, but there’s a thin line I’m straddling!)

Sesame Street Muppets GIF by ABC Network
Beautiful color. I have been seeing this yellow ML on H.com US site, however it gets sold out too quickly. Will keep trying my luck online until I get one .

first time using my Mini Lindy swift for 2 consecutive weeks ,I used it dailywhile im traveling in different countries.

I'm telling you I cant believe how durable it is, first ,it rained and got wet, I can see the wet spot on my bag , but in few minutes, all the spots are gone..

2nd, I was eating lunch, and I was shocked when the food landed on my bag, and I can see the oil spot , I panicked and just dabbed it with dry towel, apparently I still can see the oil spot, after 2 days I inspect my bag, the oil spot was gone, can't even see any trace where the food landed ...and my bag is new again.
Thank you so much for sharing ! May I ask is your mini lindy in a dark neutral or a light one? I recently got offered one in vert fizz but I am too stress about food or drinks fall on it ( I am a big fan of all sorts of curry so…)

As always, it all looks so effortless, so utterly meant to be...and yet, it is so exquisitely gorjus and entrancingly put together one cannot help but just step back and say "she's got a gift"... Your pictures make a day better. Thank you for being such an inspiration.
You always have such a way with words that brighten my day! Thank you so much!!!! :hugs: Have a wonderful day!

Reactions: Hermezzy