The Hermès Mini Lindy Thread

Dear ladies and gentlemen, need your advice. There are mini lindys in my wishlist colors: menthe, deep blue and feu. All these colors I wanted in another styles: ideally b25 in deep blue swift, b30 in feu clemanse and kp in menthe swift. For mini lindy I prefer clemanse however both swift and clemanse are my favorite H leathers. I’m thinking about buying ML in one of the mentioned colors however because of the strap that will be near to the face when you wear it crossbody I’m doubting that pop color near to my face will irritates me and moreover to my mind ML looks the best in some neutral colors (to my mind black is the cutest). If strap would be removable I would go for any of the pop colors. But sadly it’s not. What would you recommend?

Dear ladies and gentlemen, need your advice. There are mini lindys in my wishlist colors: menthe, deep blue and feu. All these colors I wanted in another styles: ideally b25 in deep blue swift, b30 in feu clemanse and kp in menthe swift. For mini lindy I prefer clemanse however both swift and clemanse are my favorite H leathers. I’m thinking about buying ML in one of the mentioned colors however because of the strap that will be near to the face when you wear it crossbody I’m doubting that pop color near to my face will irritates me and moreover to my mind ML looks the best in some neutral colors (to my mind black is the cutest). If strap would be removable I would go for any of the pop colors. But sadly it’s not. What would you recommend?
Can you see them in person? Otherwise, I would say pass because it sounds like you have very specific color-to-bag combos and if you buy a ML in those colors, you're going to look at them and feel like you settled. If you can see them in person and figure out if they will work for you, then that's a different story!

As for the strap - I honestly don't really pay attention/notice mine when I'm wearing my bag. The ML actually sticks out from my body enough that I'm looking at my bag more than the strap, if that makes sense.

Can you see them in person? Otherwise, I would say pass because it sounds like you have very specific color-to-bag combos and if you buy a ML in those colors, you're going to look at them and feel like you settled. If you can see them in person and figure out if they will work for you, then that's a different story!

As for the strap - I honestly don't really pay attention/notice mine when I'm wearing my bag. The ML actually sticks out from my body enough that I'm looking at my bag more than the strap, if that makes sense.
I don’t think I will be offered to see let’s say two at the same time since you know they show one and then if you hesitate and pass it’s low probability to be offered same specs again.
i Feel like when you have some bags in your collection and it’s not your first one you become very picky because already have some colors and like some leathers more than others.That’s what happened to me when I made my SO for k28 in epsom by seeing only small leather goods in this leather and then it appeared that I don’t like that leather.
Thank you for your reply dear.

I have an anemone ghw swift ML and been using it v v often. The bag sticks out from my body and the strap is not near my face. I don't see any issue with a pop colour. I personally think ML looks good in a pop colour.

As for colour, buy whichever colour you like. I love pinks, reds and purples. H makes many variations of the same colour family.

For example pink: I have Rose Tyrien B, Rose Azalee KP, Rose Extreme Mini K II, Rose Shocking Jige, Rose Indien Jige.... All are pinks but slightly different shades and all are lovely. You never run out of options with Hermes.