Scarves ........The Hermès Fall/Winter 2021 Scarves...........

Just an FYI....
Paisley Blossom shawl 140

I noticed on the UK website that the modeling photos are incorrect for Colorway 01.
The photo posted showing the scarf around the model's neck is actually Colorway 06 and not 01.

The model DOES have on the correct colorway when showing #06 though.

so just to be clear.....the girl is wearing the same scarf (#06) for both #06 and #01 modeling shots.

I am not supposed to buy anymore 70’s :facepalm: . But this was less than retail so I took a dive. Since it’s still on the site I thought I would show it off. Tea time medallions with the appliqued discs on two corners. I do not have a 90 of jungle love w hearts, nor BdG love w heart box. I am always eyeing them bc I love hearts. But for some reason never hit the trigger. So a red tea time fit the bill for wanting to finally own a heart scarf. I tried the white base way back when and returned. I stuck more to my no-more-70’s guns then haha.
FYI, this is not a true red imo. It says rouge. I don’t know what rouge means to H on scarves, but to me this is a coral (corail) red mix. Perhaps to me a true red is the blue red. Disclaimer, I am not good with colors. Words like warm, cool, yellow undertones, blue undertones to describe color are foreign to me. I am at a loss for it all.
F2905EB0-1B08-4258-B617-B0C68BD84B9E.jpeg6E00E12F-2FF2-4316-9A74-FEA0C826413E.jpeg0E72F437-99FE-42DF-BD6D-398CA3959195.jpeg

I am not supposed to buy anymore 70’s :facepalm: . But this was less than retail so I took a dive. Since it’s still on the site I thought I would show it off. Tea time medallions with the appliqued discs on two corners. I do not have a 90 of jungle love w hearts, nor BdG love w heart box. I am always eyeing them bc I love hearts. But for some reason never hit the trigger. So a red tea time fit the bill for wanting to finally own a heart scarf. I tried the white base way back when and returned. I stuck more to my no-more-70’s guns then haha.
FYI, this is not a true red imo. It says rouge. I don’t know what rouge means to H on scarves, but to me this is a coral (corail) red mix. Perhaps to me a true red is the blue red. Disclaimer, I am not good with colors. Words like warm, cool, yellow undertones, blue undertones to describe color are foreign to me. I am at a loss for it all.
View attachment 5355063View attachment 5355064View attachment 5355065
it’s a great red and looks wonderful on you. I’d like to learn more about H reds as well….this season’s “grenadine” is one I want to compare and see. When i see it on h.com it looks RED to me.

• Thanks
  • Insightful
Reactions: hotgalaxy and Nomad
Heyyyy!
Would anyone happen to have any photos of the Faubourg Tropical 90 in the orange/khaki/salmon colourway?
I found an awesome mod pic of it around here awhile ago , can’t find it now.
Merci!!!!

View attachment 5355063View attachment 5355064View attachment 5355065
Wait - what?!! Is there an Hermes "discount" hack that I am unaware of when it comes to scarves???