Scarves ............The FALL 2017 Scarves..............

Dear
@weN84!

Where did you buy it?
Nothing in Europe :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
Apologies if it comes across that I have purchased the item because I did not. I'm merely reposting dear @sissy milano mod shots which was posted in a separate thread. And as far as I know, it was available for purchase in Europe. It's still really early for FW17 and we've been having a heat wave where I am that shopping for CSGM is the last thing on my mind right now. :doh:

Not all FW17 scarves have trickled into the stores as it's still transition period in my opinion from SS17 to FW17. Just keep checking with your SA every so often would be my advise. :flowers:

Reactions: papertiger
Apologies if it comes across that I have purchased the item because I did not. I'm merely reposting dear @sissy milano mod shots which was posted in a separate thread. And as far as I know, it was available for purchase in Europe. It's still really early for FW17 and we've been having a heat wave where I am that shopping for CSGM is the last thing on my mind right now. :doh:

Not all FW17 scarves have trickled into the stores as it's still transition period in my opinion from SS17 to FW17. Just keep checking with your SA every so often would be my advise. :flowers:
Dear @weN84!! Thank you very much! :smile:. I am sooo unpatient. My SA knows nothing, or keep her secrets...heat wave is here too, but I am totally out of my mind because of the Galoup....

Reactions: Meta
A cute boat in Sèvres window may have brought some new scarves to try...

IMG_6994.JPG

The controversed Pégase au bloc. My first time with a 140 cm silk carré. This was good. I love this shade of blue but not the other colors.

IMG_6999.JPG

IMG_7002.JPG
Totally seduced by these two gavroches, Apaloosa des Steppes and Jardin de la Maharani. There was only one CS available for each. I'm going to wait to see the other colors.
IMG_7003.JPG
I found Apaloosa design too big on 90 cm carré but I think it's absolutely great in the pocket square size.
IMG_7005.JPG
On this CW, the stripes on the Marahani look good and mix well with the rest of the composition. I would probably not have tried this CW among other choice but it turns rather nice.
Voilà !

View attachment 3739876

The controversed Pégase au bloc. My first time with a 140 cm silk carré. This was good. I love this shade of blue but not the other colors.

View attachment 3739879

View attachment 3739880
Totally seduced by these two gavroches, Apaloosa des Steppes and Jardin de la Maharani. There was only one CS available for each. I'm going to wait to see the other colors.
View attachment 3739884
I found Apaloosa design too big on 90 cm carré but I think it's absolutely great in the pocket square size.
View attachment 3739883
On this CW, the stripes on the Marahani look good and mix well with the rest of the composition. I would probably not have tried this CW among other choice but it turns rather nice.
Voilà !
Love the Apaloosa pocket square on you! The design pops beautifully! :heart::heart::heart:

I'm probably late with the reply.... but, I would say a deep blue with some green. For me it is a very sophisticated color, I love it. Something like on this Selle d'officeir. I think the cw on this one is amazing. And petrol could look wonderful in other combinations too. :smile:
http://m.usa.hermes.com/la-maison-des-carres/selle-d-officier-en-grande-tenue-90-scarf-114889.html
Yes, a deep blue with some green is very sophisticated just like navy is sophisticated. I read on pin interest that people with "Autumn" coloring always look best in a teal rather than navy (altho navy may not be bad, it's not as good for their coloring as teal). I think that's true. KK15, many times my pc has lingered over that Selles. i hope to see it iRL one day. Been a few months since i've been in the boutique. . . .And that Selles is intriguing . . .

View attachment 3739876

View attachment 3739879

View attachment 3739880
View attachment 3739884
View attachment 3739883
Voilà !
I love that little boat in the window. Thanks for these pix. I agree - Apaloosa in small format is adorable! Now I need one...

View attachment 3739876

View attachment 3739879

View attachment 3739880
View attachment 3739884
View attachment 3739883
Voilà !

Great pics! Apaloosa is definitely on my list! And agreed about its appeal in the smaller format

Reactions: QueenieQ
Gorgeous horse! How great all you lovely tPFers show different parts of this scarf in the modeling pics, thank you! These may change the desired size from gavroche to the 90 on my wishlist...
Thank you, dear Angelian!! :flowers:
Oh, my... I just love the way you tied this, SR! So sweet to see the horse looking out from the folds... peek-a-boo! :amuse:
:lol: You really made me laugh! Thank you, dear Elaine!!
Hi Sammy!!! Love this cw and the way you tied it! Now wondering if I should get one for myself too...
Please try it - there are so many lovely cws...! :love:
1000 x nicer than the pics, thanks for posting.
Dear papertiger, thank you very much!! :hbeat:

Thank you all so much for the many, many Likes!!! :heart::heart::heart: