Scarves ............The FALL 2017 Scarves..............

The giant bandana does indeed look like Coaching. Very tempting.
Fleurs de Giverny will look very attractive when all the colourways are known I suspect - does the composition remind anyone else of Geometrie Cretois?
But another 'carre en carre' type scarf? I'm still trying to forget the first one although, as I recall , it did receive a lot of love on this forum.
UFOs still winning - love the ideas and the execution of the stormy skies

Reactions: BBC
Let's hope for that! It is just a pity that this doesn't come in the 70 cm size. I have framed Quand Soudain and Minuit au Faubourg and this one will be framed too!
Thanks for the intel!!
I believe the UFO will come as a gavroche so perhaps you could frame that with a larger matte to balance it out?
Hi, just back from getting a quick glance at the book. I tried to remember as much as possible but please forgive me if not being correct on all of them. (I soo wish I have photographical memory!)

I beleive the tresors d'un artiste and the Giverny also are coming in CSGM.
Le Pegas will come in 140 silk and also some version of collien de Chiens
We already know that selles d'officer comes in CSGM and I beleive it has the leo border
A detail of jardin de Maharani is coming as a CSGM
A very dark muted Cavacodour version comes in CSGM
Harnais de cour comes in CSGM
Les voitures des transformation (or at least looks something like this) is coming CSGM
Zeta Nathalie du Pasquier appears in some format but I don't remember which......
A Bandana will appear as CSGM but I can't remember which is was-sorry, but I beleive it was one of the common patterns (mors?)
The one with large dots is from what I understand a 70x70

If I remember more I'll be back!
Could the CSGM bandana be Eperon d'Or? They showed a navy one in the press-day pics and the silk 140 was from FW16 so perhaps that answers the question as to why they repeated a design?

Slightly better quality / size of images that we already know
https://lascosasdelquerer.com/2017/05/12/hermes-quoi-dautre/
20170510_122942-01.jpeg

Reactions: cavalla and Meta
Hi, just back from getting a quick glance at the book. I tried to remember as much as possible but please forgive me if not being correct on all of them. (I soo wish I have photographical memory!)

We already know that selles d'officer comes in CSGM and I beleive it has the leo border
Les voitures des transformation (or at least looks something like this) is coming CSGM
Zeta Nathalie du Pasquier appears in some format but I don't remember which......
A Bandana will appear as CSGM but I can't remember which is was-sorry, but I beleive it was one of the common patterns (mors?)

Looks like there is no hope for Samourais CSGM till maybe spring 2018 I guess?

Could the CSGM bandana be Eperon d'Or? They showed a navy one in the press-day pics and the silk 140 was from FW16 so perhaps that answers the question as to why they repeated a design?

Hi Bostonjetset, I saw your previous post regarding the apparent dupe of a 140 Eperon d"Or in the coming season. I was also perplexed, as I almost bought it in the 140 twill when offered. Makes sense that the one shown at the recent press day may be a CSGM, let's hope! Not sure I really need another navy/white scarf :biggrin:, but I'd probably succumb! And I look forward to seeing what other colors may be offered, too, as I love this classic pattern!

I am unsure of if these pictures have been shown:

Fleurs de Giverny
View attachment 3707392

Les tresors d'un artiste
View attachment 3707393

Space shopping au Faubourg
View attachment 3707391

I found these pictures on a site called www.theducker.com

Thanks for sharing! Finally the UFOs in a CW that I like.

Thanks so much for the intel! Does this mean Into the Canadian Wild by Alice Shirley will not come as a CSGM, but only as a 90? (Was hoping/fearing it would be offered as a CSGM too.)

Also, just read on his instagram Ugo Gattoni has designed a new scarf for this upcoming season (yay!!!). But in all the pics posted on this thread I did not see anything yet that reminded me of his designs (Les Bains d'Hermès and Hippopolis). Did you happen to come across it during your quick glance through the book or perhaps have some other info on it?

Thanks for sharing! Finally the UFOs in a CW that I like.

Thanks so much for the intel! Does this mean Into the Canadian Wild by Alice Shirley will not come as a CSGM, but only as a 90? (Was hoping/fearing it would be offered as a CSGM too.)

Also, just read on his instagram Ugo Gattoni has designed a new scarf for this upcoming season (yay!!!). But in all the pics posted on this thread I did not see anything yet that reminded me of his designs (Les Bains d'Hermès and Hippopolis). Did you happen to come across it during your quick glance through the book or perhaps have some other info on it?
Oh no! Another Ugo Gattoni? There goes my wallet....!!!!

Reactions: Angelian