Scarves ............The FALL 2017 Scarves..............

Beauty. Do you know the cw of this Canadian Wild, Wen ?

I think quite a few of us have it and have posted on this thread.

Hard to make out from the photos, it looks deceptively simple, but as well as teal, subdued turq (and lots of shades in-between) yellow, green, greys, white, brown and black, navy's in there too, making it great to wear with so many neutrals.

Thanks for posting the link. This colourway is spectacular. I wonder if it has the Canada 150 mark on it? Or did Canada only get the one colourway that was in the store when I bought mine.
No, the image in the article does not have the wording 150th anniversary on it. The special limited edition is exclusive (image below) to Canadian stores only which was released back in June. All the other cws for this design are available worldwide. HTH.

hermes-canada-scarf-01-480x480-c-top.jpg

I think quite a few of us have it and have posted on this thread.

Hard to make out from the photos, it looks deceptively simple, but as well as teal, subdued turq (and lots of shades in-between) yellow, green, greys, white, brown and black, navy's in there too, making it great to wear with so many neutrals.
Will browse the thread to see it IRL. Teal is one of my favorite color, and Alice Shirley is such a great artist. Thanks PT.