...... The Fabulous Kensington Club ....

Hi ladies. I'm considering the Kensington. I want the function of neverfull mm but I'm not a fan for neverfull. I'm seldom wear casual. I'm a dress kind of girl. I reckon neverfull won't match most of my outfit. I'm want a kimono but it is crazy expensive and I'm not ready to be in a ban island. Hahaha. Arh I don't know why I still have a mixed feelings with Kensington.

Anyone have more mod shots? That will be great. I never seen anyone carry Kensington around. It is not common, so it is good. I hope they have one in Perth next month :biggrin: if not I settle for a Retiro. Which is okay I guess

Last edited:
This bag is so lovely and classy. Love it! Just saw a brand new one on my local Craigslist for half price retail. Too good to be true and the purse forum authenticator sadly confirmed that.
Lucky Kensington ladies, I envy you

I adore my Kensington bowling. I honestly never see anyone carrying a Kensington but that's ok with me :smile: You do have to be quite organized with this bag as the sides and middle are kind of small but overall it's a lovely bag.

Hi ladies. I'm considering the Kensington. I want the function of neverfull mm but I'm not a fan for neverfull. I'm seldom wear casual. I'm a dress kind of girl. I reckon neverfull won't match most of my outfit. I'm want a kimono but it is crazy expensive and I'm not ready to be in a ban island. Hahaha. Arh I don't know why I still have a mixed feelings with Kensington.

Anyone have more mod shots? That will be great. I never seen anyone carry Kensington around. It is not common, so it is good. I hope they have one in Perth next month :biggrin: if not I settle for a Retiro. Which is okay I guess

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    160.1 KB · Views: 1,700
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    190.9 KB · Views: 1,334
I adore my Kensington bowling. I honestly never see anyone carrying a Kensington but that's ok with me :smile: You do have to be quite organized with this bag as the sides and middle are kind of small but overall it's a lovely bag.
I was looking at the kensington bowling but can't tell if the bag is really big the dimensions seem like a large bag. I wonder how it compares in size to the Retiro - I have the old model

Hi guys,
I'm new to the LV forums from the Chanel side. I had an Eva clutch which I sold and really regret because I used it all the time and an Olympe which I sold without regrets because it was too heavy. Anyways, currently I only own a Kate clutch and I've decided to get back into LV. I was eyeing the Kensington for awhile but the SA referred the Kensington Bowling bag. I have an Etro bag the same size and similar shape so I'm looking at the original Kensington again. Any thoughts? Pros and cons? Also, people have been remarking that the Kensington looks a bit young while the Kensington Bowling looks like a more mature, expensive bag. I'm in my mid-thirties. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Also, for the record I'm debating between these 2 because it has the gold "V" and that's my initial .

I'm not sure about the Retiro but the Kensington bowling isn't that big. I wish I could find the dimensions....Ill try to post a side by side with my Neverfull GM.

I was looking at the kensington bowling but can't tell if the bag is really big the dimensions seem like a large bag. I wonder how it compares in size to the Retiro - I have the old model
I'm

Hi guys,
I'm new to the LV forums from the Chanel side. I had an Eva clutch which I sold and really regret because I used it all the time and an Olympe which I sold without regrets because it was too heavy. Anyways, currently I only own a Kate clutch and I've decided to get back into LV. I was eyeing the Kensington for awhile but the SA referred the Kensington Bowling bag. I have an Etro bag the same size and similar shape so I'm looking at the original Kensington again. Any thoughts? Pros and cons? Also, people have been remarking that the Kensington looks a bit young while the Kensington Bowling looks like a more mature, expensive bag. I'm in my mid-thirties. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Also, for the record I'm debating between these 2 because it has the gold "V" and that's my initial .
I dont see the Kensington "tote" as a young bag. For me it's classy-looking. I am using this when i go to office, or when attending events. It's versatile. I dont have the bowling so i cant comment. But i prefer the old Kensington, the tote style, than the bowling.

Joining with my Kensington bowling. Very functional! There's a small dent in it but I'm hoping it will smoothen out with time. I'm happy with this bag. It fits all my day to day items, the strap makes it easy to switch to hands free and it is quite pretty.

.IMG_1476542106.732790.jpg

Joining with my Kensington bowling. Very functional! There's a small dent in it but I'm hoping it will smoothen out with time. I'm happy with this bag. It fits all my day to day items, the strap makes it easy to switch to hands free and it is quite pretty.

.View attachment 3493906
Did the dent on your bag there when you bought it? What are you doing to resolve the indention?
I just bought the bag, and I have heard that it happens to some bag.

I dont see the Kensington "tote" as a young bag. For me it's classy-looking. I am using this when i go to office, or when attending events. It's versatile. I dont have the bowling so i cant comment. But i prefer the old Kensington, the tote style, than the bowling.
I agree,
Here is my Kensington tote, 16 months old and every day between October and April in use! I am not a crossbody person, but it's fine to have a strap if necessary (used it several times)

Attachments

• IMG_1487.JPG
    IMG_1487.JPG
    180.9 KB · Views: 1,065